ADMIN

Meme Civil War - Democrats' Violence | TRUMP MEMES LIBRARY | Flickr

Democrats are contemplating secession and potential civil war as they game out possible scenarios for a closely contested election, according to a report by Ben Smith in a New York Times column Sunday.

The bulk of Smith’s column is devoted to the question of how the media will handle Election Night coverage, given that the result may not be known for weeks. Vote-by-mail, which many states have only recently adopted — ostensibly, to prevent the spread of coronavirus in polling places — could lead to an uncertain result.

However, buried near the end of Smith’s column is a report that Democrats have participated in a “war game” in which they considered several possible outcomes of the election.

In one scenario, John Podesta — the former chair of Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign, and a leading figure in party circles — played former Vice President Joe Biden, and refused to concede the election.

The result: the threat of secession by the entire West Coast, followed by the possible intervention of the U.S. armed forces.

read more:

https://www.breitbart.com/2020-election/2020/08/02/democrats-war-game-for-election-includes-west-coast-secession-possible-civil-war-john-podesta/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The battleship Arizona sunk at Pearl Harbor by the Japanese on 12/7/1941!

• I have been there. it is still a solemn experience. There are many Japanese in HI. and they go there also. Still oil floats up. My uncle I never knew shot down a Japanese plane. He never took credit for it. He died after being sent to the Soloman Islands and getting malaria, which turned into leukemia. Ironically, sent to the VA hospital where I later came to live, in Dayton.

• Put the pipe down man... 'The Arizona'... Like as in the USS Arizona BB-39. :/

• You do realize how many military bases along with Naval bases and port docks are on those west coast shores. Miramar Air base, Top Gun. No, I don;t think we will give up those states. Send in Seal Team 6, take no leftist marxist political prisoners. Install conservative government in all the west coast states, thereby freeing those oppressed by marxist idiocy.

• Seal Team SIx has about 128 seals in their combat forces... that's not much to take on 30 million.... just shy of an equal match.

• And Hawaii with the Naval Base at Pearl Harbor⁉️⁉️⁉️
      There are many good, conservative Hawaiians. Some are my friends. Unfortunately, they are outnumbered!

do you really want to throw away the Hawaiian islands? I for one think not. I much prefer Michael's idea of sending in seal team six and any and all other military needed to overthrow the seditionist. What I wonder is if those at the top that are conservative will be willingTo admit that these people are guilty of treason, sedition, they are traitors. Unlocking them up isn't good enough!
      Look at William Harris in Bernadine Dorn from the great rebellion of the 60s. They were convicted of bombings that caused deaths. They appealed and got a judge that overturned the conviction. And what?
      then they were not retried. I know not why?  So they became college professors, and proceeded to brainwash our kids for about 4 decades! 
      No wonder we have these anarchists!

No,locking them up isn't good enough, because the liberals will help them get loose. 
      Transport to GITMO, try and convict them there, then execute!

And keep and restructure those states that are overtaken by traitors, but can then be brought back into line with our Great Constitution!

• Be careful what you post. Some on this site like Jea9 might call you out for being too extreme. Some members on this site like to keep the demonrats aka the enemy within around and don't want to give power to real American patriots under the authority of our great President Donald J. Trump.

• "Some on this site like Jea9 might call you out for being too extreme."

Well Pal... If She did... You were. 

Read this outloud to yourself: "Some members on this site like to keep the demonrats aka the enemy within around and don't want to give power to real American patriots under the authority of our great President Donald J. Trump."  Sounds pretty childish. ...and if you Really think there are members on here that support the Democrat ideals or agenda... You ain't been pasying attention.

Just what kind of 'Power' are you looking for ?? Dry land letters of Marque ?? a Power Ranger suit ?? ...or What.

• What an odd comment!  I often read here and think how very very extreme many are.

I align with those who love this country, and I want to see it rescued.  But I surely am not able to be the one to do it.  Since you think I'm too extreme, I guess you would be wise to thank God I am not president!

So here is my response:

"How much more severely do you think one deserves to be punished who has trampled on the Son of God, profaned the blood of the covenant that sanctified him, and insulted the Spirit of grace? 30For we know Him who said, “Vengeance is Mine; I will repay,” and again, “The Lord will judge His people.” 31It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.…"

Hebrews 10:30

I hope that makes you feel better.  I know there is no one I can trust except My Lord!

God bless,

Strong's Greek: 1063. γάρ (gar) -- for, indeed (a conjunc. used to express cause, explanation, infe…
    • The only one I see here as extreme is you. Constantly calling for Trump to take over the government, like a dictator. The Col. keeps telling us all what is legal  and constitutional and you just don't get it. You have seen me ask the Col. muitiple times about what is the chain of authority. Something you have no respect for.

And don't pull Jo4 in as your bait again. Jc4you is not extreme. I am answering your bait because you constantly are baiting in one way or another, like a troll. I wrote that earlier and that is why you baited me. But I am answering your post. And here it is, it is very simple.

I call for extreme measures that are legal, moral and constitutional. Apparently you have a real problem with one or all of those three. 

I originally thought you were a demo plant trying to rile us all up calling for a dictatorship. I will keep my new opinion to myself but you can have my old one. 

This reply was deleted.