ADMIN

8573201464?profile=RESIZE_710x

Democratic lawmakers introduced a bill last month seeking to ban former President Donald Trump from having federally funded statues, monuments, street names, or even park benches named after him or dedicated to commemorating his presidency. The legislation, dubbed “No Glory for Hate” would also bar Trump from being buried at Arlington National Cemetary.

Democrat Rep. Linda Sanchez of California introduced the bill, which has amassed 13 Democrat co-sponsors.

In an apparent effort to skirt potential constitutional roadblocks, the “No Glory for Hate Act” does not expressly name President Trump. Instead, it seeks to implement the restrictions on “any former President that has been twice impeached by the House of Representatives.”

read more here: https://www.dailywire.com/news/democrats-no-glory-for-hate-act-seeks-to-ban-trump-namesake-restrict-burial?%3Futm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=dwtwitter

8573197068?profile=RESIZE_710x8573197876?profile=RESIZE_710x8573198274?profile=RESIZE_710x

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The democommies are forgetting the republican party WILL be coming back; I foresee a future of KARMA for the donkey class.

• Democommienazis...the very definition of hate...this needs to stop...the modern day Bolsheviks need eliminated...

• If this isn't Dictatorial Communist / Authoritarian Style then I Don't Know What Is..! It is against the law to Stalk Someone and they want PRESIDENT DONALD JOHN TRUMP DEAD..! We The People Must Stop This Bullshit Right Now - in Spite of how stupid it may sound..! 

• When do we get to purge these COMMUNIST REVOLUTIONISTS from our midst? We HAVE to do it or SUBMIT TO THEIR WILL!!!!............We've no other options left. They're INSISTING on it!!!!

• They are Begging for a REAL UPRISING - "A REAL ARMED CITIZEN UPRISING" - "A REAL AND ORGANIZED CITIZEN UPRISING" - I am just waiting for it to happen..! It Ain't Going To Be Very Long Before We Won't Have Anything To Loose But Our Lives and Theirs..!

• President Trump is NOT "former," and we all know why.

• They are completely blinded from all reason by their hatred. I have never seen hatreds thus exhibited before. The only comparison is to a rabid wild animal. The nearing of end times is indicated as their minds and hearts are blinded. It makes me wonder if they have ever known a kind and moral person in their lives.

• It ain't driven by their hatred for Trump- not for his disopsition... They want him erased because he is holding up the communist bastards from implymenting their One New World Order Agenda.... The Same Way I Despise Obama for bringing That Communist Agenda to the Government of this country in the first place..! All of this SHIT is coming from the Obama Era and Administration - Obama, Clinton and big money players like George Soros and his Mega Rich Big Tech Partners- Not to leave out the biggest duck in the puddle, "CCP China"..!

This reply was deleted.