Replies

• Say Peter, how do you feel about your mitochondrial RNA being permenently mutated repeatedly each year, because Bill Gates would like to see what could happen?

Don't forget the guarantee of roughly 5 percent of population mortality.

Still good with it?

• Considering that every time I took the flu vaccine I got the flu, I am much more afraid of the vaccine than the virus.  I am 71, in good health, don't worry about catching the virus because it is a fact of life, I do worry about deliberately taking the vaccine and getting it.

There are only 2 things to worry about.  either I catch it or I don't.  If I don't, nothing to worry about, if I do there are only 2 things to worry about.  do I get sick or not?  if I don't get sick, no worry.  If I get sick, I only have 2 things to worry about.  do I get well or die.  If I get well, no worry.  If I die there are only 2 things to worry about.  Do I go to heaven or hell?  If I go to heaven, no worry.  If I go to hell I'll be too busy shaking hands with all of my old friends to worry.

• Peter, I'm not worried but they aren't going to coerce or scare me into bowing to tyranny!!!!!

• Me too!

• Power corrupts absolutely and they are insatiable

• Bribery has always been the stimulous goal for democraps.

•  

truer words were never spoken ....

This reply was deleted.