ADMIN

D.C. Mayor Bowser has 'Black Lives Matter' painted on street ...

The lawsuit, filed in federal court on Wednesday, complained Ms. Bowser’s move, as well as her decision to rename a nearby street “Black Lives Matter Plaza,” came at the taxpayers’ expense but showed a preference for one faith — or belief — over others.

The main argument in the 51-page complaint filed at the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia is that Ms. Bowser is violating the Establishment Clause of the U.S. Constitution by supporting one orthodoxy over others.

“The Black Lives Matter banner conveys that black people are the favored race of the city of DC, which is of course a racist contention floated by a racist Democrat who persistently refuses to think logically,” the lawsuit said.

read more:

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/jun/11/mayor-bowser-washington-dc-mayor-sued-over-black-l/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Great.  Finally it is said, we all matter!!!

• Yes Susan.

WE ALL MATTER

• WAM!  On them!

• Might as well name it Fidel Castro Plaza for BLM was founded by communist sympathizers

• I think Castro's son Justin Trudeau already did that in Toronto.

• ALL LIVES MATTER.

Rename the street after ALL LIVES

I was born in Washington DC, at Dr's. Hospital in 1947.

That  town has changed from bad to worse.  It should be a shining example to tge rest of the world about freedom. We all have the same liberties.  There was a saying I remember as a kid. "Sticks and stones may break my bones,  but names will never hurt me."  

Lets rise above the name calling and show  the rest of the world,  and  our country,  that we can grow in a positive loving manner and become One Nation of United Citizens. Lets just stop right now with the vengeance and retribution for all the wrong doing of all people, no matter what our color.

ITS TIME TO GROW UP AND TREAT ONE ANOTHER AS EQUAL. 

• The entire Floyd fiasco is about race-baiting for political gain... it's about the disruption of the social order and spreading chaos in our cities... it's not about social justice as the statistics clearly demonstrate our police are not racist... it is about using perception and victimization to achieve political power... in this case by Marxist. It is about destroying America's economy and ability to resist the coming New World Order.

• Every general election year the left has to gin up the races to get their votes. Only this time antyfarts and foreign bad actors are exasperating the protests and turning them very violent.

• WHY WAS this ALLOWED to be painted IN THE 1st PLACE??

• Congress and BOTH POLITICAL PARTIES have permitted DC to establish home rule ... and with it very RACIST city government... that is how it was allowed.  Our Constitution gives COngress the power to govern Washington, DC and no others... the Home Rule Act may actually be UNCONSTITUTIONAL as Congress may not be statute give away its Constitutional Duties to others.

This reply was deleted.