ADMIN

Click the link in photo to watch!

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hydroxychloroquine One More Time

Paul Craig Roberts

It is a proven undeniable fact that if given early, hydroxychloroqine (HCQ) given with azithromycin and zinc will cure coronavirus.  It is a proven undeniable fact that hydroxychloroquine is safe.  It is an approved medicine and has been in use for 65 years with an outstanding safety record.

Hydroxychloroquine One More Time
    Hydroxychloroquine One More Time Paul Craig Roberts It is a proven undeniable fact that if given early, hydroxychloroqine (HCQ) given with azithromyc…
  • Her communist tendencies are rising to the surface.  The hell with the people let's just give money to the failed Dem cities and states.

• that is what the Democrats, and communist government want.

• Comrad Pelotski......I cannot even comment and keep my tongue over her.  So I'd best keep it to myself.....

• Oh to Hell with that it is still a free country if we can keep it!

• it's not free anymore when we have BLM, Antifa, and white permisses is destroying our cities it's not free anymore.

• THAT IS WHAT BEN SAID BACK AROUND 1776.

• she is getting uglier as the day goes by

• I know I was hit with ugly stick but Speaker of the House of Representatives Nancy Patricia D’Alessandro Pelosi was hit with the whole damned ugly forest!  Then I heard Speaker of the House of Representatives Nancy Patricia D’Alessandro Pelosi referred to as Madam Pelosi and I had a flashback to a scene in a film called “A Tale of Two Cities” where this old woman Madame Thérèse Defarge was sitting and in a sense as a nickname for the women who sat beside the guillotine during public executions in Paris in the French Revolution continuing to knit in between executions

• she isn't Madam she is far from it

This reply was deleted.