ADMIN

9403899663?profile=RESIZE_710x

Chicago police officers turned their backs to Mayor Lori Lightfoot (D) when she arrived at the hospital after one officer was killed and another critically wounded, according to the Chicago Sun-Times.

Officer Ella French was shot and killed Saturday during a traffic stop just after 9 p.m., and her male partner was shot and hospitalized in critical condition.

The Chicago Sun-Times noted that approximately “30 officers” turned their backs to Lightfoot when she arrived at the hospital.

The Sun-Times also pointed out that “Lightfoot tried to talk to the male officer’s father, who himself is a retired Chicago police officer.” Sources who were at the hospital suggested the officer’s father “clearly wanted nothing to do with Lightfoot.”

Fraternal Order of Police President John Catanzara spoke about the officers turning their backs to Lightfoot, saying, “The police officers’ decision to turn their backs on the mayor while waiting with the family on the 7th floor was significant. Turning their backs on the mayor was an excellent example of how the hundreds of police officers felt waiting outside the hospital.”

read more here: https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/08/09/chicago-officers-turn-backs-mayor-lightfoot-female-officer-killed/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The people who voted for are getting what they deserve. and since they have not done anything to recall her, I have no sympathy for them.  But the police officers did not deserve the treatment they have been getting from her and the rest of the city elected officials.  It is a disgrace.

• Obviously it is not just her foot that is 'light' but her brains as well.

• Lightfoot without a doubt must be impeached. She and she alone is the problem with the crime rate in Chicago. Lightfoot must go as she the same amount of brains as Biden, both Nut Cases.

• What is worse the people who voted for her; will vote for her again.  Even though she keeps putting their lives in danger.

• Of course she would divert the cause of the shootings. I suspect she is good at doing that since it is obvious her mouth continually says things diverted from any sensible thoughts in her head.

This reply was deleted.