Replies

• THIS WOMAN IS WORSE THAN SICK,

She is very evil. She is a handmaid for Satan!

• We seem to be reverting back to the days of King George when we were no longer free citizens but subjects. Ripping up our constitution one section at a time is ongoing.

• This does terrify every patriot. We the people are so up in arms because we are really scared that NWO is coming our way. News like this confirm that our fears are well founded. 

• Another Soros muppet, nearly all top leadership is lined with them

• That is absolutely true‼️

• The focus today is not the democrat party or even the republican party but the back room controllers whose total concentration is the formation of a ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT.

Of this I have no doubt.

• both political parties are wholly owned by satan and his soros led cabal of globalist liberal billionaires!!!!!

• Nor do I have any doubts that this is all a distraction to fullfill the demands of one world government.....  One world Communism!!

• I believe the Rapture is VERY CLOSE when I will be taken out of this corrupt world to be with Jesus for eternity!!!!!

• Not yet, not yet; "our work is NOT done".  Somewhere, sometime, I remember the order was given - -"We shall leave the world a better place than we found it", so it is NOT time to go.

This reply was deleted.