ADMIN

8578096475?profile=RESIZE_710x

Congressional Democratic leaders are considering a permanent, military-style barrier around the U.S. Capitol even as we learn that 7,000 National Guard soldiers and airmen will stay another month in the city and 5,000 troops will thereafter remain indefinitely.

Capitol Hill under the Democrats looks more like the infamous crossing, Checkpoint Charlie, between East and West Berlin when the communists controlled Eastern Europe.   

It seems that Democrats have forgotten the violence of last summer, when left-wing rioters looted and burned private and public buildings throughout Washington, D.C., and many other cities. Rioters killed at least 12 people, injured hundreds of police officers and destroyed up to $2 billion worth of property.

The worst rioting occurred in Portland, Oregon, where nightly attacks on federal buildings cost $2.3 million. Democrats and their media allies called the nightly looting rituals “mostly peaceful protests,” and aggressively criticized President Trump for deploying federal agents to reinforce outnumbered police forces.

They also called Mr. Trump “bunker boy” when the Secret Service installed a temporary anti-riot fence around the White House complex after rioters tore apart barricades and injured scores of law enforcement personnel with projectiles.

read more here: https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2021/feb/17/checkpoint-pelosi-democrats-consider-permanent-mil/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• "Is the Democrat's need for protection a product of their imagination? If this hasn't been needed for the entire history of this country, why now?   Of course it is - they need to feel put upon.  The Democrats have been supporters of violence, rioting, law-breaking and looting for several years. 

• devildemocommiecrats must be about to turn on their brown shirt minions.  if so they will need all the walls and armed guards to protect them!!!!!!!!!!  Of course, they will claim it is We the People who support President Trump but the truth will come out eventually.  The Bible says that what is done in the dark will be brought into the light.

• We ain't becoming the Resistance - We Are The Resistance- Law Officers- Military Active and Inactive Should Be On Our Side..! I Find It Hard To Believe Otherwise, other than a handfull of Idiots..!

• Agreed, Loren!

• My husband is retired career military and I am a retired police officer!  We are the Resistance!!!  

• Good on YA, we need all retired LEO and MILITARY, ALL PATRIOTS!

• I am a veteran, very disabled but still part of the resistance.  I can do more good writing than fighting under current physical status.

• Keep writing Bob, I read a lot of what you write.  Good stuff always!

• And just like I have said before- It won't be very long before they find a way to shut this site down and Parler just got re-opened and Own their entire platform servers, clouds and all but they Will find a way to shut them down again..! WE ARE AT WAR FOLKS..! JUST AS WELL JUMP IN WITH BOTH FEET A GO LIKE HELL..!

• You can bet the Bank we are at war. Why are there no bodies in DC??? 

This reply was deleted.