Replies

• M-Lo, it will be hard for folks to see what you are saying, because they really do not want anymore dramatic theatre from the international stage.

Clearer minds will see a pattern that suggests timed subterfuge, I say.

The 2022 mid-terms will be literal life or death for the Globalists, and their ambitions; it is that important.

I caution all, do not be distracted by the geo-political legerdemain.

• In the end....as always it comes down to money and power. Those in power are freaking that the people aren't going along blindly with them, they have little time, and are trying to take the wealth of the entire world! They will do it in any manner, regardless of cost of life, and destruction. They don't care about the conditions of the people......only that they are in complete control!

• "I'm not responsible for stupid, uniformed and ignorant people who lack the ability to imagine, or the desire to learn. "

10199350882?profile=RESIZE_400xTrue to current form, you miss the intent for lack of insight.

A pity you are safe behind the intangible Internet, 

and can bray in safety at a distance.

You need instruction.

• I suspect the situation is as grim as you say. 

But total control of the USA is not true. 

If the Worlds population refuses compliance,

with the USA as standard bear for what is possible,

NWO ambition ultimately will fail.

We may forsake acting as the World policeman,

but service as the Worlds example seems unavoidable.

• M-Lo, do not let me burden you further, if that is how you see it.

suppose (another word in a figure of speech) you see a great urgency to take action, 

but are not quite sure where to start, so you will likely chase your tail until exhausted.

Well surprise! Others are also in the same boat, but they manage not to browbeat anyone in reach for personal relief.

I wish you would grow a pair instead of whining about gloom and doom.

I said we are obviously not likely to see much beyond false flag provocations and distractions for the rest of the year. Nothing you say, do, or react to will alter the time-line.

Currently we are being edged into a nuclear exchange with a nuclear power that can destroy 

them, us, and the Worlds biosphere as we know it. Meanwhile, the psychopaths that think they will gain by this have run off to isolated redoubts, waiting and hoping for the 15/16ths

genocide of Humanity they have planned for. And still the useful idiots that serve their cause, continue planning absurdities like California AB-1993, a bill that mandates all California employees to

be vaccinated as a condition of employment, with the employer charged to  prove it to the state or suffer fines.

No you don't need to debate what is, or is not total control. I won't tell you that you need an enema to clear your mind, but I will tell you that your "bother" is my sufferance.

Satisfied?

I'll bet you and Joe Biden have the same prescribed dosages of Xanax and Aricept. (Google all italics for comprehension)

• I don't think we will make it to the midterms my friend.

• We certainly won't if we resign ourselves to defeat.

I love that quote about struggle from the movie,"the Outlaw Josie Wales".

(I'll bet you remember it)

• Excellent.  Thank you so much, mlopez lopez.  You've been following the greater world situation for quite a while.

• A tissue will wipe that brown right off, JC Lincoln.

• Here's the latest article from a French reporter to start:  https://americanfaith.com/french-journalist-claims-ukrainian-citize...

French Journalist Claims Ukrainian Citizens Have Been 'Targeted,' Killed by Ukraine Gov't 'Since 20…
    "Residents of the Donbass began to be targeted by their own government in 2014" says French reporter.
This reply was deleted.