ADMIN

6391053054?profile=RESIZE_400x

California Democrats in Orange County are demanding that the county’s John Wayne Airport be renamed and all likenesses of Wayne be removed from the airport, over “racist and bigoted statements” made by the American icon decades ago.

“The Democratic Party of Orange County condemns John Wayne’s racist and bigoted statements, and calls for John Waynes’ name and likeness to be removed from the Orange County airport, and calls on the OC Board of Supervisors to restore its original name: Orange County Airport,” the resolution, passed Friday, says.

The resolution, first reported by the Los Angeles Times, calls on the Orange County Board of Supervisors to reverse the 1979 decision to rename it after Duke, and cites remarks he made in a 1971 interview with Playboy.

“I believe in white supremacy until the blacks are educated to a point of responsibility. I don’t believe in giving authority and positions of leadership and judgment to irresponsible people,” he said in that interview nearly 50 years ago.

“I don’t feel guilty about the fact that five or 10 generations ago these people were slaves,” he said at another point in the interview.

read more here: https://www.foxnews.com/politics/california-democrats-resolution-john-wayne-airport-renamed

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Really? think about that the next time you go vote. Try to vote for someone other than the party that has enslaved you for the last 60 years. If you are unknowing, that would be the Democrats.

• I'll be ashamed of myself if I was a Democrats. 

• When and how is it going to end?

• When I read about this, I almost fell off my chair. We have long crossed the line into the ridiculous. But I'm sure Trump will stop this insanity soon. He has something up his sleeve, no doubt about that. 

• If Trump has something up his sleeve he'd better use it now... as the left is just about to rip the shirt right off his back... leaving him sleeveless.

• Why do you say that? The feeble left is falling apart at the seams. They are trying to manipulate us with fake polls but they and we know real American patriots love Trump and they don't stand a chance in November. 

• Why woukd he say that? Ever think we might be outnumbered by the Goebbelists socially engineered useful idiots? You don't think the violent fascistic intimidation tactics of the Democrats roaming horde of anarchists are scaring people into scilence? The Democrats plan on rioting and burning this country down wether they win or lose in Nov. Remember how the Goebbelist trained spoiled fascistic brats rioted on Trumps FIRST inauguration day? Better lock and load for his second one!

• The left is hardly falling apart and if riots and insurrection are any measures of their ability to put boots in the street with the intent to use force... it sure outshines anything the conservatives or our President has done... Historically, COMMITTED MINORITIES have always defeated disoriented and unorganized majorities.... every time.

• Outnumbered? Where are you getting this fake news from? I know that we are a very large but silent majority, which is why Trump won in a landslide in 2016 and will win even bigger in 2020. I certainly don't believe the fake news of the left MSM. 

This reply was deleted.