ADMIN

6308741700?profile=RESIZE_584x

It was inevitable.

As normal Americans have watched the utter disintegration of civilized society within the Capitol Hill area of Seattle, facilitated by their idiotic, feckless “Mayor Jenny” Durkan, many have thought to themselves, “If I owned a business or lived in that part of the city, I’d refuse to pay taxes,” or, “I’d sue the crap out of the city.”

Now it’s happening.

On Wednesday afternoon more than a dozen businesses inside the CHOP/CHAZ zone filed a class action suit in the United States District Court against the City of Seattle, saying:

“(T)his lawsuit is about the constitutional and other legal rights of plaintiffs – businesses, employees and residents in and around CHOP – which have been overrun by the city of Seattle’s unprecedented decision to abandon and close off an entire city neighborhood, leaving it unchecked by the police, unserved by fire and emergency health services and inaccessible to the public at large.”

The Plaintiffs say that city officials were complicit in allowing an “occupied protest” by doing nothing to prevent the conduct and actively endorsing the ongoing occupation of “CHOP.”

They stress, though, that they’re not against the overall Black Lives Matter message.

“The lawsuit isn’t seeking to interfere with the message that is trying to be sent by protesters,” said Angelo Calfo, who is representing the plaintiffs. “Our clients want public order. They want public safety. They want access to their streets and to the properties.”

read more here: https://www.redstate.com/jenvanlaar/2020/06/25/business-owners-within-chop-file-class-action-suit-against-seattle/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Cities and states that have not poliice their districts should not get any federal funds to repair the damages these thugs (BLM and antifa) caused.  Let cities and states pay to rebuild what has been destroy.  Also they need to pay for the memorials.

• Somebody needs to start putting up signs that say  "BLACK FATHERS MATTER" If they cared about Black Lives they should be angry over the millions of black babies that are killed. 

• Black fathers mattered before they met the white woman ... don't shoot the history messenger, please : )

• All these protests and riots have nothing to do with race. This is a Communist takeover attempt, George Floyd incident was the excuse for starting the protests. Notice this is going on world wide with the same groups like Antifa and BLM. These groups are well organized and funded by people like Soros and others. All they need is any excuse to start the riots. This won't stop as long as our elected officials allow this to go on. I hate to say this, but the violence will only get worse, and any city or state run by Democrats will suffer the most. Hopefully, enough people will realize what is going on and vote the left wing politicians out.

• Not only that but they need to go into the black neighborhoods to protest all the daily shootings and killings that is black on black.  Aren't those people matter????

• Yes, Shirley Williams, if black lives matter to them, then stop killing your babies.

• Black Lives Matter is NOT about the Africans!!  It's all about overthrowing the United States government!! The ones who started BLM are devout Marxist/communist!!

• “The lawsuit isn’t seeking to interfere with the message that is trying to be sent by protesters,” said Angelo Calfo, who is representing the plaintiffs. “Our clients want public order. They want public safety. They want access to their streets and to the properties.”

If they really want all those things they should have voted for a more conservative Government. You get what you vote for.

• Klaus, I'm sure you are right,  and they will pay an active role in future elections.  I hope that their complacency in the past has cost them dearly, and no doubt will influence the outcome of this trial. It should get very interesting as we watch this scenario progress.  It will no doubt set some legal president for things to come.  I hope they will win. 

This reply was deleted.