Replies

• Hahahahahahahahaha, there are several of them, including the one in the WH!

• 9552721672?profile=RESIZE_930x

• The problem is the proclamation masquerading as a bureaucratic Executive Order. It is as unilaterally rescindable as is pronouncable.

• If only we followed our already existing laws...............

we would have at least half of Congress and senate in prison 

we would have a solid, safe border,

we would have strickt rules for wannabe immigrants

we would honor the constitution and have judges i forcing constitutional laws

Obama, Biden, and many of their cohorts would face a firing squad for treason

Covid would be another flu not a tool to change the world

I could go on........and on

• Joanna, who is this addressing?

• It's probably.....if the shoe fits!

• What this does is take any responsibility for adverse effects away from the employer.  If the employer mandates this then they are responsible for adverse effects.  By the feds mandating the vaccine the employers are relieved of any responsibilty.

While this MIGHT be constitutional if it were a law that went through the legislative process, by having ONE person (a demented perverted criminal) do this on his own it is not only unconstitutional it is immoral and makes this country a dictatorship, instead of a republic.

• I believe this is a diversionary tactic, one often used by Barack Obama. His fingerprints are all over the Afghanistan withdrawal, as well. It wasn't a failure at all. I think it went just as well as they hoped it would. He and Louis Farrakhan are continuing what they started, work Hillary was supposed to finish. 

This is a trampling of our rights and if we don't start getting loud and rebellious we will continue to lose them.

• 9552724258?profile=RESIZE_930x

• Ha, ha, ha! Love it!

This reply was deleted.