ADMIN

Pro-Illegal Immigration Liberals Need To Answer THIS Question

Democrat presidential candidate Joe Biden promised the largest amnesty in United States history at Thursday night’s presidential debate, telling Americans that they “owe” illegal aliens a pathway to American citizenship.

“Within 100 days, I’m going to send to the United States Congress a pathway to citizenship for over 11 million undocumented people,” Biden said. “And all of those so-called DREAMers, those DACA kids, they’re going to be immediately certified to be able to stay in this country and put on a path to citizenship.”

“We owe them, we owe them,” Biden said, referring to illegal aliens in the U.S.

Biden’s immigration plan would give 11 to 22 million illegal aliens a pathway to American citizenship. Biden’s plan also would free future border crossers into the country while they await immigration hearings, give taxpayer-funded healthcare to illegal aliens, and restart welfare-dependent legal immigration.

read more:

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/10/22/joe-biden-vows-amnesty-for-all-illegal-aliens-in-first-100-days-we-owe-them/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Mexico definitely!

•  Is this biten doofus for real? It is sad to think this boner is the democratic party's best bozo. I sure hope real Americans vote for President Trump! 

• Rocky, the problem is all the dead people, brain dead people, and illegal aliens voting multiple times for communism/devildemocommiecrats!!!!!  Add in the fake ballots, all for mr dementia naturally.

This reply was deleted.