ADMIN

Meme Thread v45 Trump and Biden both suck I'm voting Cthulhu | Page 2 |  Sherdog Forums | UFC, MMA & Boxing Discussion

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• :LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Biden as a political victim??????   He's as corrupt as they come and I am convinced his whole family got rich on the name.  Biden's  victimhood is linked only to those who are using him now. And God only knows what his family is getting for that one.

• Johnson is correct Hunter got rich even when his IQ is less than my cats 

• hunter's iq is less than the tree stump in my back yard but corruption doesn't take intelligence.

• The Intelligence community is up to its neck in criminal conduct... and if they confirm the alleged crimes of the Biden Family... they will be hanging themselves as accomplices or for obstructing justice among a host of other serious crimes.  Don't look for anyone in the Administration to admit to the criminal conduct by the Democrat Party and the Biden family.

• You are right, Col. The intelligence community is compromised. They not only have no loyalty to President Trump, they actually work against him, which is a total disgrace. Trump needs to drain that swamp at once as well. He cannot tolerate disloyal people like we have in the intelligence community these days.

• “The vast majority of the intelligence people have come out and said there’s no basis at all." Now THAT is a bald-faced LIE, and he knows it! The "intelligence people" are ALL saying just the opposite!

• The Biden crime family will be prosecuted along with all other corrupt demonrats during Trump's second term. Once Trump drains the swamp and all opposition to him will be eliminated, he can focus even better on making America great again. Trump 2020!

• Paul, I don't believe any of them will be prosecuted becaues of the corruption of the gop deep state traitors.  They must protect the devildemocommiecrats or implicate themselves in the New World Order conspiracy.

• I do not think the swamp can be drained in two terms.  Maybe not ever in two for Pence.  It is too deep and wide to drain in such a short time.   It could take decades.  the FBI is loaded with corruption beyond just the top ten or so.  it is very likely it, at least, will have to be disbanded and started over the corruption goes so deep!  Keep in mind it has been found to be corrupt before under  J Egar Hoover.  

• Yes, it can be done by someone like Trump. Trump just needs to assume total authority over the entire country and he needs to eliminate all opposition to him that only works to sabotage him making America great again. That is the only way he can drain the swamp, and restore our freedom and liberties.

This reply was deleted.