ADMIN

Joe Biden Meme Gallery - Politically Incorrect Humor

Former Vice President Joe Biden said he’d do everything he could if president to force people to wear masks in public.

“I would go back to making sure that everybody had masks,” Biden, the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee, told KDKA.

“The one thing we do know is that these masks make a gigantic difference. I would insist that everybody in public be wearing that mask. … I would do everything possible to make it required that people had to wear masks in public,” he added later.

Federal health officials recommend wearing face coverings in places where people can’t maintain six feet of distance from non-household members. Grocery stores and pharmacies are two examples used by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).

read more:

https://www.theepochtimes.com/biden-says-hed-use-executive-powers-to-force-people-to-wear-masks-in-public_3403076.html

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Don't underestimate the Democratic as that would be a big mistake.

• I don't underestimate the demorats but Trump won in a landslide in 2016 and will do so again in 2020. I don't believe the fake news and the fake polls.

• Yes but at the same time I heard a couple days ago they are saying blacks don't have to wear masks because it targets them. So with Biden kissing up to the blacks I'm wondering how he would handle that. Do they intend to make it an exception for the blacks? If so, I wouldn't call that fair at all. In fact it would be discrimination.

• WHICH IS WORSE...COVID-19 OR ABORTION???

It has been approximately103 days since the COVID-19 lockdowns began. COVID-19 has claimed the lives of 121,000 Americans. In 103 days, the abortion industry has murdered 271,508 babies.

• abortion is worse the doctor murder the child COVID-19 is a type of flew that kill people.

• CHINA JOE IS A BUMBLING CLOWN.  He has no patriotism, no desire to protect this nation or see it flourish.  He would be a stooge/puppet for the radical scum that has infected our government long and short term.........like Pelosi, Waters, Schumer.......and the new versions Tlaib, Omar, Cortez......all vile, despicable bums that should NOT be in government since their purposes are self serving for power.  Their hatred of Christians, Jews, white men, our history or culture is beyond even what the NAzis did to Germany.

• well, it's a shame that a murderer is running for office.

• How about the Ukraine situation?

• Biden is hiding in his basement anyway. He does not stand a chance. Trump and Pence are out there connecting with voters. Pence is going to Arizona and Florida next week. That's leadership. Trump will win in a landslide even bigger than the one in 2016.

This reply was deleted.