ADMIN

ANYONE SELLING A FAKE VACCINE PASSPORT YET? OR AM BIT EARLY? - iFunny :)

After months of speculation, today The Washington Post confirmed that the Biden regime is developing a “vaccine passport” that Americans may need to present to prove they have received their COVID-19 vaccine before they will be allowed to engage in commerce in a “return to normalcy” that looks nothing like the past.

According to The Washington Postthe Biden regime “and private companies are working to develop a standard way of handling credentials — often referred to as ‘vaccine passports’ — that would allow Americans to prove they have been vaccinated against the novel coronavirus as businesses try to reopen.”

They note that many businesses, “from cruise lines to sports teams,” will require individuals to take the COVID-19 vaccine before they are offered business. The Biden regime, apparently, views this as a positive development.

“The passports are expected to be free and available through applications for smartphones,” the Post reported. “Which could display a scannable code similar to an airline boarding pass. Americans without smartphone access should be able to print out the passports, developers have said.”

According to those developing the vaccine passports, they must be entirely unique, and not able to be hacked or tampered with, lest Americans engage in commerce without taking one of the controversial vaccines.

read more:

https://nationalfile.com/theyre-here-biden-regime-is-developing-vaccine-passport-americans-must-have-to-engage-in-commerce/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• 666.............666...............666..................666.................666..............666..............Believe it!

• Our own C.C.P. styled Social Credit System?...............Nice!

• !!! HIER COMMARAD ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Show me your "PAPERS"!!!!!!!

•  We are beginning to see the result of the stolen election. This is the Mark of the Beast.

Such "passports" that condition engaging in normal human action on submitting to an experimental medical procedure (COVID "vaccines" approved under an EUA) violate important norms of international law.

Nuremberg Code: “The voluntary consent of the human subject is absolutely essential. This means that the person involved should have legal capacity to give consent; should be so situated as to be able to exercise free power of choice, without the intervention of any element of force, fraud, deceit, duress, overreaching, or other ulterior form of constraint or coercion; and should have  sufficient knowledge and comprehension of the elements of the subject matter involved, as to enable him to make an understanding and enlightened decision.”

UN Universal Bioethics Declaration:  " Article 6 – Consent – 1. Any preventive, diagnostic and therapeutic medical intervention is only to be carried out with the prior, free and informed consent of the person concerned, based on adequate information. The consent should, where appropriate, be express and may be withdrawn by the person concerned at any time and for any reason without disadvantage or prejudice. 2. Scientific research should only be carried out with the prior, free, express and informed consent of the person concerned. The information should be adequate, provided in a comprehensible form and should include modalities for withdrawal of consent. Consent may be withdrawn by the person concerned at any time and for any reason without any disadvantage or prejudice. Exceptions to this principle should be made only in accordance with ethical and legal standards adopted by States, consistent with the principles and provisions set out in this Declaration, in particular in Article 27, and international human rights law. Article 28 – Nothing in this Declaration may be interpreted as implying for any State, group or person any claim to engage in any activity or to perform any act contrary to human rights, fundamental freedoms and human dignity…"

Advance Vaccine Directive:
    I Do Not Consent!
  • Sounds like Nazi Germany (Where are your papers?). Te sad part is that people who have never learned from history will probably buy this nonsense. 

• This reply was deleted.
    • Star Seed. My thoughts exactly. Not once have I worn a mask, Sheltered in place, stopped shaking hand or giving hugs. I'm 69 with high BP, AFIB and COPD and not once have I been Slightly ill. In 2008 Dr Fauci wrote a paper on deaths of the Swine Flu and wrote that they did not die from the Swine Flu but from a Bacterial Infection of the lungs caused from wearing masks. Dr. Fauci and Bill Gates knew that if they could create enough panic they could kill off miillions of people around the world while making billions off their fake vaccine that would be the cause of millions of more deaths that they would blame on a virus that is no deadlier then the common cold but they weaponized it with their lies. Doctors in Italy preformed autopsy's on people that died from COVID to discover they did not die from COVID but from a Bacterial Infection of the lungs caused from wearing Masks. The Government of Italy has filed charges of crimes against humanity for the WHO, Dr. Fauci and Bill Gates

• I don't believe you!  Arrests warrants - who issued them?  I agree with no need for a mask or a vaccination.  It is a hoax but the entire administration, the House and the Senate AND the Supreme Court have all been bought!  Who is going to rule against this nightmare?  

• Edie Faylor. The Government of Italy has filed those charges. As far as the entire admiinistration as well as the Surprime Court goes you are absolutely correct. They are owned by the Deep State and China

• UnAmerican, unconstitutional.  Where is the American bar association standing up for the legality of this?  Guess there are NO judges or lawyers that cannot be corrupted. Checks & balances, judicial system, law enforcement-its all a complete unfunny joke!

• Got a passport about 2 years ago so I could take a cruse. Guess I wasted $160.00 becase I will never take Dr. Deaths vaccine. Fuuci is working with the CCP In helping them to depopulate te West. Wonder how much they paid him.

This reply was deleted.