Replies

• My Indian friend lost 6 members of his family after they took the deadly Gates/Fauchi depop FAKE vaccine. Blood clots, Heart attacks, Brain aneurysm, HORRIBLE & painful deaths. None of his family nor anyone that they know died from the minor covid flu! The scores of dead bodies floating on the Ganges are Indians that were forced to take the killer injection!
    U.S. DOCTOR: "THERE IS AN ANTIDOTE FOR THE VACCINE" - STAY AWAY FROM HOSPITALS AND THE VACCINATED
    SOMEONE HAS STOLEN MY IDENTITY TO WIL PARANORMAL WITH A PICTURE OF ME. THEY ARE SAYING GO TO JUDY MIKOVITS CHANNEL AND SUBSCRIBE - THAT IS NOT ME SA…
  • I know the communist mind, and this was/is a deliberate attack to cause a meltdown of our economy and finish destroying us, making it easy for them to take over. It also looks like Fauci the Squirrel was in on it, colluding with the chicoms for years.

• Happily, I hear that a contrary camp in the NWO, does not like the impromtu extension of the Pandemic farce beyond its intended range of operation, and will take steps to reign in the CCP, and throw Fauci the Chinese operative, to the wolves.

One can only hope.

This reply was deleted.