ADMIN

9776451254?profile=RESIZE_584x

Democrat President Joe Biden’s administration is reportedly gathering data on an oil pipeline in Michigan to determine if shutting it down would further increase fuel prices in the region.

“Revoking the permits for the [Line 5] pipeline that delivers oil from western Canada across Wisconsin, the Great Lakes and Michigan and into Ontario, would please environmentalists who have urged the White House to block fossil fuel infrastructure, but it would aggravate a rift with Canada and could exacerbate a spike in energy prices that Republicans are already using as a political weapon,” Politico Pro reported. “Killing a pipeline while U.S. gasoline prices are the highest in years could be political poison for Biden, who has seen his approval rating crash in recent months.”

The administration has not yet made a decision about the pipeline, which comes after the Canadian government invoked an old international treaty to stop the state of Michigan from shutting down the pipeline.

Sources told Politico Pro that the gathering of information on how shutting down the pipeline could impact fuel prices was only to give the Biden administration a clearer picture of the situation.

The move comes as the administration is facing backlash from far-left environmental groups that have watched as Sen. Joe Manchin (D-WV) has stymied their leftist climate agenda.

read more here: https://www.dailywire.com/news/biden-admin-weighing-shutting-down-oil-pipeline-in-michigan-as-gas-prices-skyrocket-across-u-s-report

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• They want you to buy electric automobiles the only way I will buy one is if they are going to bend over so I can plug it tell this idiots where electricity come from 

• Very expensive batteries and manufacturing costs are enabled by FOSSIL FUELS, otherwise they would not come into being.  

• Watch his numbers and that of the Democrats crater with this one.  Between the vacine mandates, the border, Afganistan, etc. these idiots don't have a F)(*ING clue

• Oh, they most certainly have a clue.... they want to destroy America as we know her.  They are doing a very good job at cluing us all in on the new America.  Don't think for one moment that they don't know how bad their policies are and that they are destroying America... they know, they are doing exactly as planned by the Marxist Coup.

• Headed by the POS Husain Obama. He was the one who openly told us what he planned, and he arrived at the WH with a long list of things to pull it off!

• Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Precisely, Ron!  The way to srop them is not at the voting table, although it MAY have its benefits.  In this scenario, it is an uprising that is demanded.  Do it!

• How do we do the uprising? One person begins and it spreads in one area, or do we unite the country and on the same day at the same time all come out with force? What is the plan for such an uprising. How do we communicate this to the entire country without being stopped before we even begin? Show me one successful revolution outside our own when we fought a king thousands of miles away and we barely won against him! We have supplied our government with the latest, greatest of weapons, technology, training.......do we assume they would not use it against us, they would say.....look, the people obviously don't want us, we need to pack it up?

• Ilona, firstly, the Revolutionary Army was fighting the best army in the world.  Barely beating them was a HUGE success. The recent elections were the first indication of the nation's mood and readiness.  Enough is enough.... we’ve had all we care to take. Our “leaders” are true bullies and bullies are cowards when confronted.  We do not need guns.  All ages, genders, races, and creeds are welcomed.  A possible answer for gathering is for the various militia leaders to get together physically or via landline telephone.  Joining them could be leaders of staunch, conservative groups.  Then take their thinking to those they know to be truly staunch conservatives.  Col. Ron Nelson would have far better plans than mine.  There are many who are considering this activity.  Col. Nelson would offer wise counsel.  But, as President Trump has said, we may not be a nation by 2022 or 2024.  Additionally, what is the assurance that we have in our voting machines?  Keep following the monetary line and discover who exactly was behind the purchase of all those Dominion machines?  Nevertheless, we convene on DC and state capitols.  What occurs at state capitols depends upon each state's leaders.  What happens in DC is the ouster of all dems and all RINOs, known and suspected.  Chuck Grassley could possibly lead the senate; perhaps either Jim Jordan or Louie Gohmert could be the House Leader.  Donald Trump would be reinstalled as president and would select his own VP, perhaps Mark Meadows.  Stability would be achieved and maintained perhaps through Martial Law.  The Constitution and the SCOTUS would be maintained.  Then local party conferences would be allowed and candidates selected. Voting systems/laws would be updated.  Dominion would be gone.  Elections would be held and senators' first term would assume the years of their individual predecessors. 

• I never use to feel this way but anyone telling me they are voting democrat I'm done with if you choose to back these communist don't bother me 

This reply was deleted.