ADMIN

No More Mister Nice Blog: DONALD TRUMP, SELF-STYLED ANTI ...

Former Sen. Barbara Boxer (D-CA) said Friday on MSNBC’s “The Beat” that it is time to “introduce articles of impeachment” against Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas.

Boxer was discussing Thomas’ ruling against releasing documents to the House Select Committee investigating the January 6, 2021, riot at the U.S. Capitol in light of reports his far-right activist wife texted then-chief of staff Mark Meadows about overturning the 2020 presidential election.

Boxer said, “I looked at it from the lens of someone who served on the Bipartisan Ethics Committee in the Senate for many years. I was chair and co-chair for all those years. I would say this, I thought if Clarence Thomas had been a Senator and his wife was texting the president’s chief of staff about overturning democracy, Clarence Thomas, if he were a senator, would have been thrown out of the Senate if he knew about it and did not recuse himself from the case.”

She continued, “Even though in our history only one Supreme Court justice has been impeached, that was in 1804, I still think it would be good for someone to introduce articles of impeachment, to lay out this abuse of power for everyone to see.”

read more:

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/03/25/barbara-boxer-time-to-introduce-articles-of-impeachment-against-clarence-thomas/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Where 2 or 3 (or even more!) are gathered together in my name, there I am in the midst of them!...........

• I think being drunk on power is a malady most of the Left suffers from. And, their sickness is causing us to suffer.

• Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

• Exactly why... if we survive... Term Limits are a must! No more 40 - 50 - 60+ year Political Dynasties!

• CC, is your US representative involved with the Convention of States?  Call his/her office and find out.  Great fun with great people!  If not, ask if there is anyone in the legislature who is.  Then ask why your representative is not involved.  Do you have some friends/family members in your district who are interested?  Tell them about the COS and ask them if they will go with you to your representative's office and let him/her know that you want him/her to be involved.  You can do the same with your state senator.  It is a little bit of time, a little bit of fun, and should yield great results.  These people just love your vote!  If neither your senator or rep is currently involved with COS and you know who is in your state, CALL that person and discover what can be done with your officials and what you can do to help in the efforts of the state officials and/or your state chair of the COS. The COS is calling "for a limited Convention of States for the tripartite purpose of limiting the power and jurisdiction of the federal government, imposing fiscal restraints on Congress, and (YOUR IDEA) mandating term limits for federal officials.  

This structure limits the Convention to a small range of subjects while still allowing for multiple amendments to be proposed. We believe the problems facing our nation are larger than can be addressed by a single amendment. We need a balanced budget amendment as well as tax reforms. We need term limits as well as limits on federal agencies.  Here are a few examples of amendments that can be proposed under our resolution.

• A balanced budget amendment.
      • A redefinition of the General Welfare Clause (the original view was the federal government could not spend money on any topic within the jurisdiction of the states).
      • A redefinition of the Commerce Clause (the original view was that Congress was granted a narrow and exclusive power to regulate shipments across state lines–not all the economic activity of the nation).
      • A prohibition of using international treaties and law to govern the domestic law of the United States.
      • A limitation on using Executive Orders and federal regulations to enact laws (since Congress is supposed to be the exclusive agency to enact laws).
      • Imposing term limits on Congress and the Supreme Court.
      • Placing an upper limit on federal taxation.
      • Requiring the sunset of all existing federal taxes and a super-majority vote to replace them with new, fairer taxes.

Frequently Asked Questions - COSAction (conventionofstates.com)

https://conventionofstates.com

Frequently Asked Questions
      Article V offers the only constitutional solution as big as the problem. Together, we can end federal overreach.
    •  Isn't the real problem the fact that they don't stay within the 17 jurisdictions of Art 1?

Isn't the real problem the fact that to balance b the budget v they can simply spend more and raise our taxes?

Wouldn't it be better to pass one amendment that c requires them to follow the Constitution or be thrown out of office?

The limitations are already there. 

• Hmm.  Not sure.  Don't know enough.  Perhaps you could call the COS and ask them.   

BTW - This is awesome!!  Even up to the last digit.  Not just the prophecy.

• yup.

• Good grief! She emerged from the rat hole she's been ensconced in. She's the one who had the nerve to stand up on the floor of the House and announce that children shouldn't be considered human till their third birthday! Yes! I heard it from her own dirty mouth. She's an evil, radical jerk and no one should ever listen to her.

• This reply was deleted.
    • And remember, Trump offered thousands of army men and women to surround the Capital Jan 6. Pelosi said "no". She wanted to movie rights to what would happen if her Capial police ushered in the visitors and the agitators in the crowd stirred them up. The documeentary has been made!

This reply was deleted.