ADMIN

Primary Challenge ALL AK RINOs - Home | Facebook

The GOP leadership is bracing for rank-and-file lawmakers to attempt to strip committee assignments from the 13 Republican lawmakers who voted for the $1 trillion bipartisan infrastructure bill. Several of these lawmakers are also ranking members -- top Republicans on committees -- and those could be at risk, too.

A number of GOP lawmakers were upset by the fact that several of their Republican colleagues voted early for the infrastructure package, helping Democrats cross the majority threshold on a key piece of President Joe Biden’s legislative agenda and undermining their party strategy. 

Much of the anger is directed at Rep. John Katko (R-N.Y.), who voted early for the legislation. Katko is the ranking member on the Homeland Security Committee. Katko told multiple lawmakers on the House floor that he had seen Rep. Jim Banks (R-Ind.) on television talking about the infrastructure bill, and he was voting early. 

This isn’t the first controversy involving Katko this year. Katko reached an agreement with Homeland Security Committee Chairman Bennie Thompson (D-Miss.) to create a bipartisan commission to investigate the Jan. 6 commission. House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy later rejected the proposal, but 35 House Republicans ended up voting for the bill.

Katko also voted to impeach former President Donald Trump following the Jan. 6 insurrection, and he supported a criminal contempt referral against former Trump aide Steve Bannon for failing to comply with a subpoena from the select committee investigating the Capitol attack.

read more:

https://email.punchbowl.news/t/ViewEmail/t/5DD2BF535F84701E2540EF23F30FEDED/F0FBF4A26141BC72E89F0E32AAFB68BF

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The point is that they prayed first, petitioned second and resorted to fighting only after petitioning did no good.  Prayeris ALWAYS a good step to take!!!!!!!!!  It may look to you like pray is useless but that is because you are a fool

• Very poignant and coarse but effective... God, by the way, is not mocked so please try to be more sensitive.  As for primaries... you are correct it is unlikely that any of the swamp will be removed in a primary and if they are it is just as likely that their replacement will be up to his neck in the swamp.

• They are despicable traders to the people  they represent  .

• CALL 'EM ALL and TELL THEM that they WILL BE PRIMARIED OUT!!   

• Rep. Don Young (AK-01) (202) 225-5765
    • Rep. Adam Kinzinger (IL-16) (202) 225-3635
    • Rep. Fred Upton (MI-06) (202) 225-3761
    • Rep. Don Bacon (NE-02) (202) 225-4155
    • Rep. Jeff Van Drew (NJ-02) (202) 225-6572
    • Rep. Chris Smith (NJ-04) (202) 225-3765
    • Rep. Andrew Garbarino (NY-02) 202-225-7896
    • Rep. Nicole Malliotakis (NY-11) (202) 225-3371
    • Rep. Tom Reed (NY-23) (202) 225-3161
    • Rep. John Katko (NY-24) (202) 225-3701
    • Rep. Anthony Gonzalez (OH-16) (202) 225-3876
    • Rep. Brian Fitzpatrick (PA-01) (202) 225-4276
    • Rep. David McKinley (WV-01) (202) 225-4172
    • The cancer must be removed.
      At least Gonzales is not running for re-election, at least not as a Republican. He is my representative, I voted for him. He sounded ever so good to start....only to disappoint, just like Porter, but both are leaving in shame. That leaves the rest of them, while they are my problem too, I have to wait for others to do the right thing in their districts.

• Too bad we don't have their cell phone number, and address so that we can send them letters telling them where to GO!!

• Question: Is the GOP/RNC nothing more than a globalist ruse... are they dominated by Democrats and globalists...

It appears that some presumptive members of the GOP/RNC may only be fronting as Republicans to be elected...  With open deceit and betrayal becoming major tools in both political parties one has to ask... Why not?  It certainly would explain Sen. McConnell's and Rep McCarthy's poor record and support for conservative issues.  It would explain the disappointing use of the power the GOP base has provided the GOP on several occasions. McConnell's tired and well-worn excuse for lack of legislative progress would be exposed as betrayal... rather than the feigned inability to bring bills to cloture. Betrayal is becoming the standard for the GOP/RNC... they all need to go

• AWOL? 

• This is the reason I have always said we need a legal document that binds the candidate to his word.
      Whatever he promises when he runs he must honor or he will be removed from office immediately, we neve4 pay him a cent if he does this...he walks away as if he never was elected, no benefits! He can run on whatever the next time, but for the term he must do as promised.

• I believe yes, R's are ruses for the globalists. I do not think they even consider issues of sovereignty.  Making deals and creating more laws instead of reigning in government-- that idea would make both R's and D's apoplectic. Two sides, same exact coin and the coin isn't American.

This reply was deleted.