Replies

• IMHO there are MANY bureaucrats (and groups of) "wiping their feet on our Constitution".  Can  you name one that isn't??

• This reply was deleted.
    • Ohio has open carry, but in June it will be legal to concealed carry without a permit!

• I concealed carry for many years, I keep a little 25 on my body.....but would never put it in purse that can be taken from me a lot easier. To have to dig for it would take too much time, I'd have to take my eye off the target,  on my body I know where it is, and can reach it  usually with one movement.

• No advice, just personal experience. Sure helps when young punks come at you thinking you are an easy target.......until they see you aren't.

• Phnom Penh... What were you doing in Campuchia/Cambodia if you don't mind me asking... CIA/State Department, Military attache?

I saw Cambodia from the air and once on the ground... of course, both times were by accident... yeah.  Lost my compass and ADF signal.  Cambodia forgot to paint a dotted line on the ground ... and most of the Jungel looks the same from the air and ground...

• Just another corrupt government department. Don't know one that isn't anymore.

• Hang them all for treason

• The government has created an illegal registry for firearms...  In addition, to working against the 2d Amendment the Government is rapidly REDEFINING DOMESTIC TERRORISM to include speech against protected classes of individuals,  the government, its agents, and agencies.  Hate speech is being widely propagated as a felony criminal act, and a basis to support domestic terrorism charges. Speech that attacks WOK policies, such as CRT, is being defined as hate speech and the grounds for charging one with Domestic Terrorism.,   

Soon it may be dangerous to post criticisms of the Government without being labeled a 'domestic terrorist'... US Citizens HAVE BEEN effectively stripped of their Constitutional 'habeas corpus' and 'due process protections.  Citizens are no longer guaranteed a speedy trial or the right to reasonable BAIL awaiting trial. Hundreds are being detained as domestic terrorists for peacefully entering the People's House... in our Capitol...  Many of the January 6th demonstrations remain detained for over a year, without bail, proper arraignment, indictment, or a speedy trial.

The Government has unconstitutionally (by legislative and executive fiat) gutted the US Constitution's protections against unlawful detention, and its guarantees to due process under Article 1, Sec 9, Clause 2, and the 4rh, 5th, 6th, 8th, and14th  Amendments.  Our civil liberties and Constitutional protections have been removed with the creation of the Patriot Act, ad the legislative enactment of unconstitutional Government Emergency Powers.

The government claims the right (In the name of National Security) to suspend or ignore the Constitutional prohibitions against unlawful detention and lawful due process.  The Government submits it has a right to DEFINE DOMESTIC TERRORISM in unconstitutional ways and then to use such fiat law to detain those it accuses or suspects of being 'Domestic Terrorists'.  Ignoring the Constitutional requirement for a Grand Jury indictment, the right to reasonable bail, and a speedy trial.  This is what Despots do when they hold political prisoners indefinitely.  These abuses are taking place in the USA as we post.

See: Gun rights group's ATF report accuses agency of making 'illegal gun... 

Gun rights group's ATF report accuses agency of making 'illegal gun registry' as Cruz takes aim in…
    Gun Owners of America (GOA) took aim at the Biden admin ATF and said their report establishes "proof" that the ATF is "openly" creating a backdoor fe…
    • Thank you for your detail. Most Americans do not know this.

• Thank You!

This reply was deleted.