ADMIN

9863912690?profile=RESIZE_710x read more here: https://thepostmillennial.com/north-dakota-man-axe-antifa

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Personally, I would have had no problem giving his axe back. He could have worn it as a Hat!

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• I think you are thinking like I am - embed it in his head!

• Who's more sick the ANTIFA thug or the FBI that gave him his ax back!!!

• I'm afraid we will never be able to get rid of these evil people, there are just too many of them

• Wrong we must stop George Soros financhel support and make riots and lootin a crime!!!

• PERFECT! I've wondered for a long time why Soros is still alive! And financing his goal of destroying the US of A.

• Does anyone Remember Jan.6th, The FIRST VIDEO OF ENTERING "8" people that Entered The Capital Building were all dressed in black hoodies, black face masks, black gloves, black pants and black shoes with baseball bats, axes and other instruments(not musical)-??? HOW THE HELL DID THEY GET INTO BUILDING-??? That was the first and last time that video was seen-!!! DOES THIS RING A BELL-?

• IT WILL TAKE MORE THAN A  AXE TO STOP THE FBI....???

• Remember the POS Obama talking about his private army...........?

• Yes I remember and that's exactly what we have with Antifa and BLM.... They are beyond the law.....

This reply was deleted.