I have been in this struggle for decades... and have watched my country rapidly approaching the abyss while our leaders look the other way... that includes Pres. Trump.  He has failed to act DECISIVELY to turn our ship of state around. Too, put it back on the steady course our forefathers charted in 1776. I have posted over 17,000 articles and comments on this site alone, most are positive,  However, I have recently soured on promises not kept... by a man I once held in high esteem and expectation. A man that I thought would drain the Swamp...  A giant among men who would be our Bull in a China Closet ... just what God ordered.  Oh, was I ever so wrong?

With all Pres. Trump knew... and the intelligence sources he has,  he managed to fail America in this most critical of elections... and if he continues to ignore the lawlessness and its depth, and yes, his Constitutional duty to TAKE CARE that the laws be faithfully executed, he will be signing the death warrant for our Nation... He alone must act by declaring Martial Law.  He alone must order the arrest of thousands of Marxists and their dupes who hold high office in our States and Federal Government... He alone is the only one capable of rounding up the insurrectionist, seditionist, and treason holding high office in our government.  There will be no coming back from the abyss if he is replaced by Joe Biden the great experiment in individual liberty known as America will be over. America will never... NEVER... see another honest election and the Marxist and Globalist will never allow anyone like Pres. Trump to hold the Office of President again.

That is why I have been so adamant and critical of Pres. Trumps' failure to manage his staff and to faithfully execute the laws of the United States. He couldn't even manage to arrest and prosecute Hillary Clinton for her outrageous criminal conduct. So, yes I felt BETRAYED and grossly disappointed, and no I won't sugar coat how I perceive the situation nor will I cozy up to the President. I hoped to shame him into action, that did not work. He is naked, the Emporer has no clothes, when it comes to law enforcement and SAVING OUR REPUBLIC FROM A MARXIST COUP he is naked.  I know he is for all practical purposes alone but that is much to his own making.. he needed to get a handle on his staff EARLY ON... and he needed to purge out the poison of the deep state from day one... instead he invited it in.

Well, there is still a chance that our President can pull this out... very slim but a chance.  It will take a miracle to get it thru a vote in the House... any challenge of the electoral vote is likely DOA as both Houses must approve any disqualification of electors.  Martial Law is our only hope. It is justified given the massive corruption and open fraud used to steal the election... it is so blatant that the people know and are totally outraged over our Courts and political leaders refusing to admit they failed us and allowed our electoral system to be destroyed. Go Mr. President... declare Martial Law and round up the criminals in high places... Save America from itself.

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• YEAH!

The population has been misinformed that the county, state, and federal seats of goverment are their forums to act out in directly.

NO. That is what elected representation is about in a Republic (although they can assemble externally en mass to vocalize).

• Col. Ron ... you've given up on civilian government in the US of A ... you're opting for a military junta. Not so fast, sir. The most powerful weapon we the people have in the US of A is freedom and its that freedom that fuels innovation. And its that innovation that will always defeat enemies, e.g. CCP. I'm an engineer, Ron, I know something about innovation and invention. I've lived a long time ... I've seen the freedom I talk about.

Finally, if all you have in your hand are bullets and bombs, then you've lost!!

• Mitchell

No, I have not given up on civilian government... Martial law is a temporary measure historically used to restore order and keep order until the civilian government is once more capable of functioning properly.   It has also been used to supplement local authorities where they have been overwhelmed by natural disasters or insurrection and need outside help to keep law and order.  

There are degrees of martial law it doesn't have to be absolute.  The EO establishing Marital Law can establish limits on its jurisdiction and permit civil authorities to retain local law enforcement for the majority of criminal offenses.  Example:  Espionage, insurrection, sedition, obstruction of justice, election fraud, immigration violations, and a host of related criminal law could be defined as the function of Martial Law while all other crimes... robber, theft, murder, speeding, common assault, and crimes not associated or link to the Military's Jurisdiction would remain the jurisdiction of the local police and judicial system.  Martial Law doesn't have to fully replace or completely subordinate the jurisdiction of local law enforcement and its courts.... it can supplement and respond to criminal conduct that the local authorities either can't or have refused to act. 

Bullets and Bombs are not the only weapons in the Hands of the US Military... they are thoroughly trained in the use of riot control and de-escalation techniques.  Also, they have psyops units capable of counterinsurgency and insurrection operations, something the civil authorities don't have. Today's Military Police are a thoroughly trained, competent federal law enforcement agency with a criminal investigation division, competent experts in criminology and forensics,  They are a force that rivals that of the FBI. I think you watch too many movies and have an ingrained bias against the military... A bias placed there by a long train of anti-military propaganda sown by the very forces Martial Law would remove from society... You need to examine your bias and realize the Left may have surreptitiously planted it in your psyche. Martial Law has been used many times in the USA without becoming Dictatorial.

• In fairness, the military is a bureaucracy of the Executive branch, the only part of it that actually works well because it has to.

• And our Founding Fathers not only did their duty, but regularly prayed for and relied upon the blessings of Divine Providence to assist with a good result for their efforts.We should do no less.

• I pray daily asking God to soften the hearts of the political ruling class so either they change their ways or God will remove them from office.  Today's situation is why George Washington warned againsy political parties, telling us they would rule over us by controlling those elected for the benefit of the party, that is who buys the party, at the expense of We the People.  Nazi war criminal george soros and his band of globalist billionaires including bill gates, mark zukerberg, bill deblasio, zucker (owber of amazon), and others like them own both political parties.  No one gets any power in politics unless they bow to satan's billionaires!!!!!

• He not only threw the tables over but threw them out and called them a pit of vipers. Marlene, he also said there was only one way, and any who cling to their way will not find His way, which is the way to peace, truth, deliverance and hope. And more. 

• Wrong again... Jesus made a scourge out of cords and drove the money changers out of the Temple... He frequently chastised the Pharisees and Sadducees.. The San Hadron and the ruling class were enraged by his conduct and finally took action to kill Him. Jesus came as the Lamb of God, but He will return as the Lion of Juda... at the head of His Heavenly Armies.  The apple of God's eye was David a mighty warrior King. God is not averse to violence.

You really need to study the word of God ... as you often make statements that are associated with many of the common Satanic efforts, known to the informed Christian, as attempts to twist the Word of God to make it of none effect... Satan twisted God's Word to deceive Eve in the Garden of Eden, he uses that same tactic to mislead believers today.  Satan is a master at misleading and trapping the uniformed and weak Christian into doing things God has not said or to stop them from doing things God has commanded we are to do... Judging is an example, it is our duty to judge... Only we must judge righteously, as we expect to be judged by God.  Judge not lest ye be judged and when ye judge, do so righteously, that God may also judge you accordingly.

I could go on and on about the precepts of God but to the novice and unlearned they mean little... I can tell you this, God has said:

2 Timothy 2:15 “Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.” (KJV)

TIMOTHY 2:15 KJV "Study to shew thyself approved unto ...

That is probably the best advice I can offer you concerning our nation's underlying problems... the people have forgotten who they are and where they came from...

2 TIMOTHY 2:15 KJV "Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be asham…
      2 Timothy 2:15 KJV: Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
  • Personally, I don't have a clue what is going to happen except I expect it to be violent for a while, maybe years.

• Me too. That Covid virus sure effects people, doesn't it?

Or was it the political intrigue?

Either way, it's Chicom chicanery in action.

This reply was deleted.