ADMIN

National Guard troops flooding in as Washington locks down | Star Tribune

Gov. J.B. Pritzker activated 500 Illinois National Guard troops Thursday, with plans to send them to Washington D.C. "at the request of the Department of Defense, his office announced.

“The U.S. Department of Defense has asked Illinois to assist federal and local agencies in this continued effort, and Major General Neely and I are ready to ensure that the state of Illinois continues its proud legacy of protecting our democracy,” Pritzker said in a statement. “Ultimately, we must root out the dark forces of racism, white supremacy and disinformation that have created this moment, but until we do that, our extraordinary troops will deploy with honor.”

The soldiers, along with some Illinois Air National Guard airmen, are expected to remain at the nation’s capital until mid-March.

read more:
https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/gov-pritzker-activates-500-national-guard-troops-to-us-capitol-for-security-mission/2423724/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I just saw a streaming documentry series on Netflix called World War 2.  If you watch it, watch episode 9 first, incase they take it off.  That being said, you can see how the Nazi's were able to take over thier country and destroy most of Europe.  After seeing that you will understand what the demoncraps are doing to America.  It is practially a playbook! 

• Les, thanks for the recommendation. I'll check it out. The demonrats sure follow in the footsteps of the Nazis. They set up a tyranny, vilify the media, and are hostile to democracy and anyone who does not think like them. 

• There is also video of an old Austrian woman who was a girl at that time, and she says likewise.

• Here's what's going on; #1- keeping a military pescence de-sensatizes people to the military and makes it the new normal. #2- The military prescsence is a constant reminder of associating anarchy with Trump and the right. #3- It makes the right the bad guys and enables the left to do more as far as laws and regulations against us.

• More than half the country knows what they're up to. They know we know too! The idiots told us themselves what they we re going to do to us!!! So exactly which side is waiting for the first move from which side?.............To the Unconstitutionally elected puppet Gov. of the C.C.P..............https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mevxenJ6Mtc

• Benjamin  Franklins comment is coming to life. Pitiful...

• Our government is now in the business of intimidating its citizens. What are Biden and Harris afraid of. Perhaps they share paranoia with the rest of the world's cheaters.

• You can only intimidate those allow themselves to accept intimidation.  

The Marshall Report Says Trump Is NEVER Going Back To The White Hou...

The Marshall Report Says Trump Is NEVER Going Back To The White House, But Here's Why....
      I have had many people send me links to The Marshall Report. I will say upfront I don’t know much about them, can’t personally vet their research. Bu…
    • Yes, that is how despots/communist come to power by intimidating its citizens... They must be awfully affraid to encircle the Capital with thousands of National Guard Troops..Tremble suckers, the people are coming!!

• The Mobilization and marshaling of military power in the Capital may be much more sinister than mere intimidation...  it may be the prelude to a major purge of potential counter-revolutionaries, the rounding up of all political dissidents, including those State political leaders who have not signed on to the Marxist COUP...  Think not... one would have to ignore decades of historical evidence that supports such a purge right after a coup... tens of thousands if not millions are buried in mass graves all over the world from ignoring the history of such events.

This reply was deleted.