ADMIN

How Eric Swalwell Succeeds In Congress - Imgflip

Psychological warfare. Public opinion warfare. Legal warfare.

Known as the “three warfares” doctrine and relatively unknown in the West, these concepts serve as key strategies guiding the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) in its quest to win a war against the free world without firing a single shot.

Psychological warfare seeks to demoralize the enemy; public opinion warfare seeks to shape the hearts and minds of the masses; legal warfare seeks to use systems of law to deter enemy attacks.

This explanation was set out in a recently released 650-page report that provides a comprehensive illustration of the Chinese communist regime’s global influence operations. The French-language report was published by the Institute for Strategic Studies of Military Schools (IRSEM), an independent agency affiliated with the French Ministry of Armed Forces.

Combined with another key CCP doctrine called “United Front” work, these principles have undergirded a breathtaking campaign by the Chinese regime to expand its influence and infiltration into Western democracies, the report stated.

United Front, described by the CCP’s first leader Mao Zedong as a “magic weapon,” is a policy that, according to the report, involves the regime “eliminating its internal and external enemies, controlling groups that may challenge its authority, building a coalition around the Party to serve its interests, and projecting its influence abroad.”

The report comes amid rising pushback from the West against CCP aggressions, including its severe human rights abuses, rampant theft of intellectual property, economic coercion, and military assertiveness.

Sweeping Effort

Guided by such strategies, the Chinese regime has built a sprawling infrastructure with global reach consisting of a broad network of state and non-state actors to execute its plans.

read more:

https://www.theepochtimes.com/three-warfares-doctrine-underpins-ccps-sprawling-campaign-to-infiltrate-the-west-report_4021847.html?utm_source=partner&utm_campaign=badblue

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Sorry for typos - -(foolish) - -when I get agitated, my fingers "stutter"!!

• Hahahahahahaha, we are all in a hurry, I assume people are intelligent enough at this site to figure out what you were trying to say. Autocorrect also anticipates what you are typing, that can come out sounding like you had one too many glasses of wine!

• Autocorrect and spellcheck often get ahead of me, ususally when I trying to type someone's name and the former tries to make it totally different!

• I am having the same problem June... I have typed posts and once sent find changes auto correct made after I had finished but just prior to posting... very irritating...  I tried uninstalling auto correct and for some reason, it won't uninstall ... keeps functioning.

• It's almost amusing sometimes (depending on my frame of mind), I do try to "edit" before I hit send, so I don't have to keep apologizing for silly typos, but they still get through.  Guess if typos are the worst mistakes we ever make, it's not a "bad thing"!

• One too many glasses of wine or the President trying to communicate on Twitter or facebook... lol

• LOL- the one glass of wine, I sometimes have with dinner, is usually enough to make me want to nap.

• LOL-Gee, when I bought them I was told they were 6 oz. glasses - - maybe that's why the bottle seems to empty so quickly??

• Now June... you're not supposed to use a 16 oz glass for your dinner wine... LOL.e

• Constitutional Amendment XXVIII

Voter rights and procedure

Section 1.  Only registered voters may vote. A register voter must prove citizenship in the United State of America, the person must be alive in the local, city, county, state, and USA of an election. Exception: military personal who will be automatically registered at time of service. These registered voter lists must be updated every 30 days. (This should be easy to set up by contact with vital statistics and utility companies, etc...) At election time all who vote must match the voter list and get one vote each.

Section 2. All election procedures, equipment, software, etc. Must be approved by referendum vote of the registered voters of the local, city, county and state held on July 1 every 2 years.

Section 3. When 5% of the registered voters request a referendum vote on any government legislation, any part of any legislation or any executive order, it must be brought up on the ballot of the next local, city, county, state, and federal election to which that legislation or executive order applies too.

Section 3.5 When 5% of the registered voters create legislation the bill must be brought before that legislative body for debate.

Section 4. When 20% of the registered voters sign a petition to recall any elected official there must be a recall election setup immediately.

Section 5. Any violation of this Amendment is punishable by five years in prison or $250,000 fine or both. Any deliberate violation is treason and in this case is punishable by death.

This reply was deleted.