ADMIN

If Illegal Aliens Are Voting Isn't That Foreign Interference Irn Our  Elections? | Meme on ME.ME

Nineteen foreign nationals face federal charges in U.S. District Court for the Middle District of North Carolina for illegally voting in the 2016 federal elections, according to federal charges publicly announced on Wednesday. These charges are the latest indictments to result from an ongoing years-long federal criminal investigation being conducted by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement’s (ICE) Homeland Security Investigations (HSI) Raleigh office.

A federal grand jury in Wilmington charged seven foreign nationals on August 31 on federal felony charges including falsely claiming U.S. citizenship or making false statements on voter registration application, and with misdemeanor charges of unlawfully casting ballots in the 2016 presidential election. Non-citizens are not eligible to register to vote or to vote in federal elections under U.S. law.

• Francisco Antonio-Aguirre, age 64, Guatemala
  • Roob Kaur Atar-Singh, age 57, Malaysia
  • Rosalva Negrete-Toledo, aka Rosalva Cortes, age 65, Mexico
  • Dave Delano Virgil, age 57, Tobago
  • Eloy Alberto Zayas-Berrier, age 70, Cuba
  • Emmanuel Olakunle Atoyebi, age 31, Nigeria
  • Mokhtar Qaid Ahmed Gulaimid, age 48, Yemen

If convicted, these individuals face maximum penalties of six years in federal prison, a $350,000 fine, and a term of supervised release.

An additional 12 foreign nationals were charged in U.S. District Court for the Middle District of North Carolina on August 13 with misdemeanor charges for unlawfully casting ballots in the 2016 presidential election.

• Ismay Prudence Kathleen James, age 54, Bermuda
  • Donald Christian Martyn, age 44, Sierra Leone
  • Chaim Pinto, age 68, Israel
  • John Andrew Rapsky, age 54, Canada
  • Baijoo Pottakulath Thomas, age 58, India
  • Shuqin Yin, age 54, China
  • Chirong Yin Billings, aka Chirong Cummings, age 56, China
  • Henry Alberto Araya-Vega, age 52, Costa Rica
  • Rufina Concho-Locklear, age 82, Mexico
  • Alberto Damaize-Job, aka Alberto Damaize, age 73, Nicaragua
  • Armando Nava-Juarez, aka Armando Nava, age 51, Mexico
  • Manuel Efrain Valladares, age 48, El Salvador

If convicted, these individuals face a maximum term of one-year imprisonment, a fine not to exceed $100,000, or both.

The charges and allegations contained in the indictments are merely accusations. All defendants are presumed innocent until proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt in a court of law.

The case is being prosecuted federally by the office of United States Attorney Matthew G.T. Martin for the Middle District of North Carolina.

These most-recent indictments stem from an ongoing HSI investigation that previously resulted in separate indictments in the Eastern District of North Carolina in August 2018.

https://t.co/xSzf3O0AV2?amp=1

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• This is not a card game... it is not a game at all... lives and property are being destroyed, let us hope it isn't out of some internal idea that teaching them  a lesson for electing Marxist reslts in violence and destruction... we can do that other ways than taking lives and property.

• I don't think so, either, but others on this forum seem to imply it quite often. I think Trump is amazing and plays four dimensional chess that most can't follow. That's probably why these people think that there is something wrong with Trump, which, of course, isn't the case. There is no one in public office who is more amazing than Trump, and there has not been a better president in my lifetime than Trump. Just look at how great he has made America again. The country is in so much better shape today than it was on the day Trump took over from obummer when riots, chaos, and deficits ruled the day.

• I totally agree Paul!  

• Not likely Paul... what makes you think the deep state and swamp will suddenly reverse course if Pres. Trump is elected... they are more likely to take to the streets with greater acts of violence and open insurrection if Trump tries to enforce the laws.  So, why put off for tomorrow what one can do today... declare martial law and drain both the Swamp and the Deep State before they resort to widespread insurrection and open revolution?

You are ignoring history and what it teaches us about internal insurgencies and Marxist revolutions... they don't surrender after being defeated at the polls... historically, they will label the defeat as fraud and start a violent revolution to overthrow or to negotiate a coalition government... in our case, one that pardons previous offenses by the swamp and deep state in return for recognition of the Trump government... however, that will be shortlived as they use the time to amass even greater threats to the violent overthrow of the government ... claiming all along that it is the radical right-wing revolting and threatening the government.  

Wake up Paul... study Marxist insurgency tactics, and then come back.  Those who refuse to learn from HISTORY are doomed to repeat it.

• It is useful to remember that in all of the major Marxist revolutions in history, the population was relatively uneducated, impoverished, unarmed and for the most part unpatriotic. I believe that more Americans will fight for their country and its Constitution than any other people in history, because we are a noble but fiercely independent people who value our freedoms over just about anything else. Those that do not can hide and watch, but we will not allow the Marxist agitators and anarchists to take our country from us. Unlike the Democrat sheeple in the large urban centers of our country most of the United States is relatively peaceful, determined to maintain law and order, and firmly intolerant of any civil unrest and discord.

• Who was unarmed and uneducated... tell that to the White Russian's (The Romanov/Tsarist)... they were primarily the middle class in Russia and formed the resistance in support of the Tsar.  They were members of the military, shop owners, tradesmen, and the polite society of the day when calamity struck Russia.

Lenin's Bolsheviks were losing their struggle... until a Provisional Government was formed, after the chaos of a contested election for the DUMA failed to provide a functional government...  Thus, giving Lenin time to build greater support and resistance for Marxism, in the badly decaying Russian economy immediately following WW-1.  The Kerensky Provisional Government was the door thru which Lenin created a civil war in Russia. The Provisional Government (coalition government) resulted from the Tsar's failure to put down Lenin's Bolsheviks earlier, during the Russian insurrection.  Sound familiar? Those who ignore history are doomed to repeat it.

• If you compare today's United States of America with the Russian Revolution starting in 1917, could you please let us know who the Tsar is and what the provisional government is in the US? 

• The Tsar was the Emporer of Russia... the titular head of a Parliamentary Monarchy which operated with a parliament (Duma... lower house with legislative and oversight powers, and State Council the upper house with executive powers) and a Monarch known as a Tsar.  The Government was historically a stable system but had been corrupted internally and under the current Romanov leadership was in constant internal turmoil.. adding to the massive economic hardship and a collapsed economy.  Russia was in a state of serious economic depression and the government could not agree on how to deal with it... Open 'Insurrection' was occurring in the streets and revolution was knocking at the door in Moscow... A compromised provisional government was formed, in the hope that bipartisan cooperation between the Bolsheviks Menshavicks and the White Russians would stabilize the government... and result in solutions to the underlying economic problems... However the Marxists under Linen had no intention to compromise or to support a coalition government, they wanted it all.  (similar to our problem with the Marxist Democrats)

How does the situation in Russia then compare with the USA... the Bolsheviks are Marxist then and now... Their methods for establishing power are the same... VIOLENCE, insurrection, and false compromises on cultural and legislative policy (promises of bipartisan government are merely a scheme by the left to gradually take over(death by a thousand cuts.. gradualism).  The Bolsheviks used the failed Duma elections of 1917 to create the final pressures for violent CIVIL WAR/REVOLUTION.  They worked to destroy the election outcome using violence, and voter fraud; throwing an already weak government and economy into serious freefall.  Thus, necessitating the formation of a coalition government (bipartisan government)... something the Marxist commonly use even to undermine and destroy opposing government power in a failing state...   The rest is as they say... History.

• This does not answer my question. Probably because we don't have a provisional government or a tsar or anything close to either one. 

• My official position on your pompous declaration of my ignorance and lack of information is that I am sincerely sorry to hear that you feel that way, and will pray for you.

This reply was deleted.