Joe Biden claimed tonight that he worked with Chinese leader Deng Xiaoping on the Paris Climate Accord.
Except the current Chinese President is Xi Jinping.
Deng Xiapoing left office in 1992 and has been dead for 23 years.
‘Tis getting more and more difficult to hold down one’s dinner these days . . . after a bogus bailout; phony Obama-orchestrated bankruptcy aimed dually at preventing the real creditors from getting paid and also at transferring huge amounts of wealth from real GM stockholders to the United Auto Workers Union; Rigged IPO (initial public offering of stock); and phony claims last spring that General Motors had already paid off its tax-payer bailout 100% . . . Rosemary’s Baby is born! It’s the VOLT, a $41,000 electric car/hybrid commanded to be constructed by the Obama White House’s personally appointed GM CEO . . . . My friends, it’s truly a REvoltING car, because:
1. It cost about 90% more than its chief competitor, the Nissan “Leaf”
2. It cost over $40,000 to make each VOLT roughly 2.5 times as much to build as the Leaf
3. Under best conditions, the mileage from the VOLT is roughly 40% less than the Leaf's mileage.
4. It’s ugly as sin
5. Only taxpayer subsidies of $14,500 per car during VOLT’s formative years allowed this pathetic car to be made at all.
6. Carrying around a 72-mile long extension cord is just not cool . . . : ) Seriously, folks, if you ever lived under the misperception that government could outdo private industry . . . the lesser standards and grand profit of $1000 per car ought to set you straight . . . .
Ya’all live long, strong and ornery,