This is a draft. CONSTRUCTIVE ideas and thoughts are welcome.
Founders Party Platform
We, the people of the Founders Party believe and assert that when in the course of human events, it becomes necessary for people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them to another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of nature’s God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the principles which impel them to claim and assert their sovereignty.
We hold these truths to be self-evident that all people are created equal, and that we are endowed by our Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life,(in all stages) Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness, unmolested by intrusive government. And that government has no rights or authority to dictate outside the consent of the governed, nor to make laws or regulations that do not apply equally to all, including themselves.
We of the Founders Party proclaim and declare that we generally embrace the principles and ideals of our nation’s Founders and believe specifically;
- Because our Rights are endowed by God, no man, government or entity can take, minimize, alloy, or infringe upon them.
- It is our duty to reclaim the sovereignty, dignity, and liberty of our states and people.
- Our Constitution and Bill of Rights mean EXACTLY what they say as they are written.
- Any laws, regulations, or amendments that offend our Constitution are necessarily unconstitutional.
- Almost everything government does today is unconstitutional, illegal and/or destructive to our lives, liberty and pursuit of happiness.
- The states were specifically declared as states so there would be no ambiguity that they are indeed sovereign states and not small fiefdoms to be dominated by a national leviathan.
- The united States of America were conceived to be a bottom-up political structure whereby the most potent political entity is the individual himself who grants minimal power to local authority, which allows less power to the county and/or state which grants even less power to an assembly/conference at the federal level which has the least power of all.
- The proper solution to unconstitutional federal fiat is nullification by the sovereign states.
- All federal laws, regulations, rules, programs, taxes, dictates, and usurpations enacted since 1871 must be evaluated and/or nullified by the sovereign states.
- The UN with its tyranny has no place in America and America has no place in the UN cabal of despots.
- Without secure borders and control of immigration sovereignty is impossible or meaningless.
- Politicians who pass laws that do not apply to themselves are tyrants masquerading as God.
- Anyone who seeks to suppress religious expression on public ground is a religious tyrant.
- Any citizen’s supreme right is to live unmolested by government as long as he harms no others.
- The only acceptable role of any government is to protect the property, liberty and persons of individuals.
- There is an urgent need for separations between business and state as well as economy and state.
- Government has no right to confiscate and spend our money as the politicians see fit.
- The Tea party Movement is the most vital movement to happen on this continent since the American Revolution.
- There are no overwhelming problems that have not been caused or perpetuated by government.
No one will completely agree with all the points of this platform and that is not the goal. The goal is to delineate principles that can be embraced by what must be a majority of patriotic Americans. It has become obvious and intolerable that there is no successful political party today that embraces our values so it is high time to abandon them all. They have only to serve themselves and our demise. Efforts to drive them to serve us rather than us serving them have been fruitless. It is time for change. It is time to act. It is time to realize that we owe our progeny the birthright that was passed to us that we have lost. Because if not us, who; if not now, when? This is our oath our dream, our duty. We will regain the liberty of our forefathers or must be willing to perish in the attempt. Because without liberty, what is life worth?