US Imam preaching theft, rape and murder in the US

Views: 2155

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Won't Happen !

Are you that sure? Maybe not if we lived in a truly free country. But the liberals will certainly try to send him to prison.

Believe him!  He is speaking what they believe--not what our media tells us about Muslims.

What if an American, gun owner, were preaching about this?  Wouldn't he/she be labeled "radical", "dangerous", "shouldn't have the right to own weapons"?  You bet!

I am so sick of the double standards.  What is frightening is how many Americans are ill informed, unbelieving, or choose not to engage.

We can keep trying to inform them, but I'm reminded of an old bumper sticker that said: "If you're not mad as hell, then you're not paying attention".

When the KKK preached such rhetoric and hateful words, the Government went after them like the terrorist they were and decimated their organizations. As the KKK continued, our Government allowed citizens who were or felt threatened to file civil action against the KKK and bankrupt their finances. As a result, the KKK went underground. Now we have another group of Islamic nutcases, preaching the same words of hatred and our Government can't seem to find the time to deal with them. I don't believe this Government when they we have nothing to worry about. I say if you feel threaten, sue them, shut down their mosques, make them stop with this preaching of hatred. We are protected under the Civil Rights Act against hate speech that threatens your life. All Non-Muslims need to take to the streets and let our Government hear your concerns. Let them know that we will not turn the other cheek. If you don't like America and the principles by which we live, then leave. China doesn't seem to have this problem, the Russians are fighting back against Islamic terrorist in their country. Our idiot leaders want to open our borders and let everyone in, even our enemies. The idea of them controlling our borders, Hell! the Government can't even control their own internal agencies. People wake up.

This woman is to the point and yet the political puppet stand silent in there arrogant and dismissiveness

I`LL TELL YOU RIGHT NOW WHY THE QURAN IS A BUNCH OF SHIT . THEY SAY THAT ISHMAEL WAS SUPPOSED TO BE SACRIFICED BY ABRAHAM . WHEN IN FACT IT WAS ISSAC THAT WAS TO BE SACRIFICED A LONG TIME BEFORE ISLAM WAS EVEN FOUNDED DUMB ASSES  

Good idea to write our representatives in Washington to get rid of garbage like this one!  The Tennesseans have been trying to burn them out for years, but the courts keep siding with the muslims, which has to stop! 

Frankly, I think some nice burning crosses might give them some idea of how we feel about them!  I understand they are trying to undermine some of our American Indians' history, claiming it was muslims rather than Indians who met the Pilgrims at Plymouth Rock!

Perhaps it is time for the private citizen to show these creeps the door---those who raised their hand to swear to the Constitution will have to do some soul-searching, and decide whether they are American or muslims!  All in all, ALL of them, if they want to be AMERICANS, have to denounce radical islamist like this jerk, and BE AMERICANS---and that means NO silly costumes!

It's time to tar and feather this clown and sent him adrift at sea.

I have a suggestion for that Rag Head, Camel Jockey; if he comes to my place with his head remover and threatens me, he will instantly have his 17,451.5 Virgins, if in fact any exist in that Neanderthal world.

I agree, he should make like the Great Houdini and disappear somewhere. Soon! Along with all the rest of them!

We have freedom of Religion and freedom of speech.

That is what has allowed people like the KKK, the Black Panthers, Jessie Jackson, Louis Farrakhan, Al Sharpton and a few Black Congresswomen to spew their racial hated. This group is no different in their hate teachings.

However, these people go beyond a religious belief and are a definitive assault upon our country.

Not only our religious freedoms but the constitutional structure upon which our country is built.

They want to over-throw our government removing democracy and replacing it with Sharia Law.

They want to remove our religions and replace them with one cult, the cult of Islam.

They want remove our constitution and government and govern from Mecca.

No, this person and ALL believers like him MUST be scrubbed from our country and send back to where they came.

ISLAM IS A DISEASE UPON AMERICA THE WILL FESTER INTO A DEADLY BOIL IF NOT CUT OUT!

Brothers, and friends,

Let me go out on a limb and risk my good name and fellowship here today by saying:  I realize that we must remain "NICE" and civil here at the TPP's Org/ Web site, to set a good example for the new ones that want to join and give input,  but in reality, Obama and the useless Congress could change things over night with the stroke of the pen and dump many of our current liberties and Freedoms -- just think about Russian troops stationed here to enforce new illegal laws ! !  For now, to stay within the legal format of our Laws so Big Brother doesn't strike us down before we even get armed and organized, we REALLY NEED A WORKING PLAN TO DEFEND OUTSELVES, [so Obama's young henchmen don't just come into a town and pick us up, or 'eliminate'  us piece meal --BEFORE WE ARE ORGANIZED AND READY!] --and do what 'needs to be done.'  So here again, our local community minute men come into play.  But, forgive me, we might need to splinter off and start another web site for the "Battle Ready Soldiers" who will actually have to do the real fighting.  And that is all I will risk saying today.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Joe Biden Vows: Give Taxpayer-Funded Obamacare To All Illegal Aliens In U.S.

Former Vice President and 2020 Democrat presidential primary candidate Joe Biden is vowing to give Obamacare, funded by American taxpayers, to all 11 to 22 million illegal aliens living in the United States.

During an interview with Telemundo’s Jose Diaz-Balart, Biden forgot that Obamacare technically bans illegal aliens from enrolling in healthcare plans — although illegal aliens are still able to obtain subsidized and free healthcare at Americans’ expense — and promised that under his plan, all 11 to 22 million illegal aliens would be able to get Obamacare.

The exchange went as follows:

DIAZ-BALART: When I … NBC moderated that first debate with you, I didn’t … I don’t recall a clear answer, under your plan should … would the 11, 12 million undocumented immigrants that live in the United States, that have been here many for generations, would they have access …

BIDEN: Yes.

DIAZ-BALART: — to health insurance.

BIDEN: Yes, they … if they can buy into the system like everybody else.

DIAZ-BALART: Because you know, in [Obamacare] they can’t.

BIDEN: Yeah. Yeah, I know. Well they can, that’s my point. They continue to be able to do that.

DIAN-BALART: They cannot under the ObamaCare.

BIDEN: Well and that’s my point, they will though. They will be able to buy into … [illegal aliens] would be able to buy in, just like anyone else could.

Biden joins Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT), Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA), and South Bend, Indiana, Mayor Pete Buttigieg — among other 2020 Democrats — in committing to forcing American taxpayers to pay for healthcare for illegal aliens who arrive in the U.S.

Already, due to loopholes, American taxpayers are spending nearly $20 billion every year to provide illegal aliens with subsidized healthcare, emergency room visits, and other health services.

Under the 2020 Democrats’ plan to provide taxpayer-funded healthcare to all illegal aliens living in the U.S., Americans would be billed potentially $660 billion every decade just to cover the costs. Other research has found that the plan would cost Americans at least $23 billion every year.

As Breitbart News has reported, experts have said that giving taxpayer-funded healthcare to effectively all foreign nationals who can make it to America’s borders would drive “strong incentives for people with serious health problems to enter the country or remain longer than their visas allow in order to get government-funded care.”

Despite 2020 Democrats’ continued push for taxpayer-funded healthcare for illegal aliens, American voters are overwhelmingly opposed to the plan. The latest Wall Street Journal/NBC News survey revealed that the healthcare-for-illegal-aliens plan is the least popular policy position, with opposition from 62 percent of U.S. voters.

Similarly, a CNN poll from July discovered that 63 percent of likely swing voters oppose providing healthcare to illegal aliens, along with nearly 6-in-10 of all likely U.S. voters and 61 percent of moderates. A Rasmussen Reports survey also found that likely voters, by a majority of 55 percent, oppose giving healthcare to even the most low-income illegal aliens.

Infantilization of Popular Culture

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service