US Imam preaching theft, rape and murder in the US

Views: 2146

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Won't Happen !

Are you that sure? Maybe not if we lived in a truly free country. But the liberals will certainly try to send him to prison.

Believe him!  He is speaking what they believe--not what our media tells us about Muslims.

What if an American, gun owner, were preaching about this?  Wouldn't he/she be labeled "radical", "dangerous", "shouldn't have the right to own weapons"?  You bet!

I am so sick of the double standards.  What is frightening is how many Americans are ill informed, unbelieving, or choose not to engage.

We can keep trying to inform them, but I'm reminded of an old bumper sticker that said: "If you're not mad as hell, then you're not paying attention".

When the KKK preached such rhetoric and hateful words, the Government went after them like the terrorist they were and decimated their organizations. As the KKK continued, our Government allowed citizens who were or felt threatened to file civil action against the KKK and bankrupt their finances. As a result, the KKK went underground. Now we have another group of Islamic nutcases, preaching the same words of hatred and our Government can't seem to find the time to deal with them. I don't believe this Government when they we have nothing to worry about. I say if you feel threaten, sue them, shut down their mosques, make them stop with this preaching of hatred. We are protected under the Civil Rights Act against hate speech that threatens your life. All Non-Muslims need to take to the streets and let our Government hear your concerns. Let them know that we will not turn the other cheek. If you don't like America and the principles by which we live, then leave. China doesn't seem to have this problem, the Russians are fighting back against Islamic terrorist in their country. Our idiot leaders want to open our borders and let everyone in, even our enemies. The idea of them controlling our borders, Hell! the Government can't even control their own internal agencies. People wake up.

This woman is to the point and yet the political puppet stand silent in there arrogant and dismissiveness

I`LL TELL YOU RIGHT NOW WHY THE QURAN IS A BUNCH OF SHIT . THEY SAY THAT ISHMAEL WAS SUPPOSED TO BE SACRIFICED BY ABRAHAM . WHEN IN FACT IT WAS ISSAC THAT WAS TO BE SACRIFICED A LONG TIME BEFORE ISLAM WAS EVEN FOUNDED DUMB ASSES  

Good idea to write our representatives in Washington to get rid of garbage like this one!  The Tennesseans have been trying to burn them out for years, but the courts keep siding with the muslims, which has to stop! 

Frankly, I think some nice burning crosses might give them some idea of how we feel about them!  I understand they are trying to undermine some of our American Indians' history, claiming it was muslims rather than Indians who met the Pilgrims at Plymouth Rock!

Perhaps it is time for the private citizen to show these creeps the door---those who raised their hand to swear to the Constitution will have to do some soul-searching, and decide whether they are American or muslims!  All in all, ALL of them, if they want to be AMERICANS, have to denounce radical islamist like this jerk, and BE AMERICANS---and that means NO silly costumes!

It's time to tar and feather this clown and sent him adrift at sea.

I have a suggestion for that Rag Head, Camel Jockey; if he comes to my place with his head remover and threatens me, he will instantly have his 17,451.5 Virgins, if in fact any exist in that Neanderthal world.

I agree, he should make like the Great Houdini and disappear somewhere. Soon! Along with all the rest of them!

We have freedom of Religion and freedom of speech.

That is what has allowed people like the KKK, the Black Panthers, Jessie Jackson, Louis Farrakhan, Al Sharpton and a few Black Congresswomen to spew their racial hated. This group is no different in their hate teachings.

However, these people go beyond a religious belief and are a definitive assault upon our country.

Not only our religious freedoms but the constitutional structure upon which our country is built.

They want to over-throw our government removing democracy and replacing it with Sharia Law.

They want to remove our religions and replace them with one cult, the cult of Islam.

They want remove our constitution and government and govern from Mecca.

No, this person and ALL believers like him MUST be scrubbed from our country and send back to where they came.

ISLAM IS A DISEASE UPON AMERICA THE WILL FESTER INTO A DEADLY BOIL IF NOT CUT OUT!

Brothers, and friends,

Let me go out on a limb and risk my good name and fellowship here today by saying:  I realize that we must remain "NICE" and civil here at the TPP's Org/ Web site, to set a good example for the new ones that want to join and give input,  but in reality, Obama and the useless Congress could change things over night with the stroke of the pen and dump many of our current liberties and Freedoms -- just think about Russian troops stationed here to enforce new illegal laws ! !  For now, to stay within the legal format of our Laws so Big Brother doesn't strike us down before we even get armed and organized, we REALLY NEED A WORKING PLAN TO DEFEND OUTSELVES, [so Obama's young henchmen don't just come into a town and pick us up, or 'eliminate'  us piece meal --BEFORE WE ARE ORGANIZED AND READY!] --and do what 'needs to be done.'  So here again, our local community minute men come into play.  But, forgive me, we might need to splinter off and start another web site for the "Battle Ready Soldiers" who will actually have to do the real fighting.  And that is all I will risk saying today.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

Political Cartoons by Gary VarvelPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

SICK: Leprosy On The Rise In Los Angeles 

Ahh, the joys of open borders and Democrat leadership.

California is not just a public toilet but now there is evidence that leprosy is on the rise in Los Angeles County.

Barack Obama changed US law in 2016 and allowed immigrants with blistering STDs and leprosy to migrate to the US.

Medscape reported:

Leprosy, also known as Hansen’s disease, is rarely seen in the United States, but cases continue to emerge in Los Angeles County, a new report says.

“Hansen’s disease still exists, and we need to educate medical students and physicians,” coauthor Dr. Maria Teresa Ochoa from Keck Medical Center of the University of Southern California, Los Angeles, told Reuters Health by email.

Dr. Ochoa and colleagues identified 187 patients with the disease in a review of medical records from their leprosy clinic spanning 1973 to 2018. Most patients were Latino, originating from Mexico, and they experienced a median delay in diagnosis of more than three years, the team reports JAMA Dermatology, online August 7.

Multibacillary leprosy (MB) cases outnumbered paucibacillary leprosy (PB) cases by nearly eight to one (88.6% vs. 11.4%, respectively), and Latino patients were more likely than non-Latino patients to have MB, as were patients from Central or South America (versus other regions).

Most patients (80.7%) received multidrug therapy, and most (92.6%) received antibiotics for more than two years, especially if they had MB.

Only about half of patients (56.7%) had World Health Organization (WHO) grade 0 disability (no signs or symptoms suggestive of leprosy or disability) at the one-year follow-up, whereas 16.0% had grade 1 disability (loss of protective sensation) and 26.2% had grade 2 disability (visible deformity) at the last follow-up.

Among the patients who lost protective sensation, 87.7% (50/57) did not regain it following therapy.

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service