Rocky Mountain High School in Fort Collins, Colorado, says the Pledge of Allegiance once each week on Monday. “Last Monday, the student body recited the pledge in Arabic replacing ‘under God’ with ‘under Allah.’” One Nation Under Allah! Let that sink in.

How is this any different from pledging allegiance to Adolf Hitler? Islam and Nazism are world-conquering ideologies. Islam’s ultimate goal is to take over the world by conversion, force, or forced conversion.

But who would have thought that the once-Christian West would denounce its heritage and embrace is world-wide enemy?

The following is from The Daily Dose, April 28, 2014:

The principal at Rocky Mountain High School in Fort Collins, Colorado, is facing a hailstorm of criticism from some very angry parents and residents.

Read more at http://godfatherpolitics.com/15370/students-pledge-one-nation-allah...

Don't forget to bookmark or favorite our new URL or you will have sign in issues:

Views: 1276

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

ABSOLUTELY TOTALLY "DISGUSTING!"  IT MAKES ME WANT TO VOMIT!    WELCOME TO THE MUSLIM/COMMUNIST OBAMA DICTATORSHIP OF "AMERIKA!"    WHEN IS THE MOST WORTHLESS CONGRESS IN HISTORY GOING TO "IMPEACH" THAT MUSLIM/COMMUNIST BAST--D?????

Jonathon, I'm certain there is more of this Muslim stuff going on in our country that we don't even hear about!  One way the are committing Jihad in America is by infiltration; our education brainwashing our children, and also being inside our government and courts!  America is in deep trouble with our Muslim President sitting in the Oval office!  Congress is NOT going to impeach him.  The majority of Congress, including the Republicans (John Boehner for one) are in O's camp!

The elections in the midterms in November will decide the future for our country.  If as many who say they are against Obama and the Congress...will vote for true conservatives...retain the House and gain the Senate....things maybe could be turned around.  People should stop reelecting these corrupt, career Representatives and Senators!   It seems to me there is a curse of apathy on people....they don't stand up, they don't do anything and they don't vote!  

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by Pat Cross

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Rudy Fires Warning Shot – Going to Release Evidence on the Biden’s Millions in Corrupt Deeds!

President Trump’s personal attorney and former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani dropped a bomb this morning warning that he is going to start revealing documents related to the Biden Family’s corrupt and criminal dealings in the Ukraine and elsewhere around the world.

Rudy tweeted:

Everything I tried to tell the press last March is now coming out, and more. I will now start to reveal the evidence directly to you, the People. The Biden Family Enterprise made millions by selling public office. Then when Joe was Obama’s Point Man, they ALL made millions.

Rudy Giuliani    @RudyGiuliani

Everything I tried to tell the press last March is now coming out, and more. I will now start to reveal the evidence directly to you, the People. The Biden Family Enterprise made millions by selling public office. Then when Joe was Obama’s Point Man, they ALL made millions.

It’s time to take these criminals from the Obama Administration to task.  The Bidens, Obamas and the Clintons were criminal enterprises.

Trump Speaks At March For Life Rally

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service