Question of the Day

Should the RINOs join the Democratic Party? 

Views: 805

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

they may as well join the Dummocrats. They're more than half way there. VOTE THE RINO's OUT !!!   

AMEN TO THAT.

Rinos are Democrats in sheep's clothing. Yes, they should.

If WE THE PEOPLE don't vote the "Rhinos" out of Congress then our CONSTITUTIONAL America is truely lost to the swiftly growing "Dictatorship" COMMUNIST Government!

I one hundred percent will try  and will try to help any body that trys to take the place of a democrap

They dont represent "The People".   They represent the ones that are making them rich.   Get rid of every damn one of them.   VOTE !!!!!

Semper Fidelis

you forgot Boner

OH! and McConnel

we need the people of the states of az sc oh penn fl cal ny nv to wake up they keep reelecting the progressive den-rep communists and they keep working to destroy AMERICA!If you live in one of these states you need to start a grass roots effort to get them voted out!

Hmmmmm, interesting! I think ,if we get to the polls ,(and that's IF!), in 2014, WE THE PEOPLE, RIGHT NOW, should concentrate all of our efforts to make sure the RHINOs HEAR OUR distain for them!!They are the BELTWAY ESTABLISHMENT BOYS! They will bend too far left! John McPain, and Lindsey Ghramm and the others! OBAMA has intimidated them to the point they are traitors to our REPUBLIC! OBAMA threatens many, and pays many of! These frauds ar compliscent with OBAMA! They want a 1 PARTY system! KINGSHIP? May as well be! As in 2010 VOTE THE BUMS OUT! The will ship in illeagals,and any Unions that will side with whom we cast out votes against! If they manipulat Cristiecream from New Jersey , they know he will be as Romney! McCain? 80!!80 years old! Can't he go play golf? Or is he so in the tank with OBAMA? Hello?? EGYPT ?/SYRIA! I salute to all Veterans this day!! GOD BLESS AMERICA,AGAIN! UNITED WE STAND! Larry K.Parent,Naples,FL.

Ships go into dry dock to rid themselves of worms, rot and rust.

Its time the Republican Party is dry docked and outfitted with Tea Party Values.

TEN CORE BELIEFS OF THE MODERN-DAY TEA PARTY MOVEMENT 

1. Eliminate Excessive Taxes

2. Eliminate the National Debt.

3. Eliminate Deficit Spending.

4. Protect Free Markets

5. Abide by the Constitution of the United States.

6. Promote Civic Responsibility 

7. Reduce the Overall Size of Government

8. Believe in The People.

9. Avoid the Pitfalls of Politics

10. Maintain Local Independence

What politician would  stand in the way of any of this?  
Yet most do!
Whatever is wrong with half our nation failure to turnout Obama and Rinos will lead to civil war.

Mail this to Jay Leno. He thinks we need to push things we are for instead of always complaining about things we are against. Well there you go. 

That #8 makes me nervous. I want to believe. I really do. Freedom is a hard sell and the people who vote for more free stuff are not going to change no matter what we say. They don't believe this will end. They freaked out when food stamps were cut off for one day and threatened to riot. If we could only prove to them we are trying to keep it from being cut off that may work but until they actually loose these entitlements for real nothing will change. The mosquito freely sucks the blood until the pain is felt then is swatted. Pain is being felt by Obamacare but the delays are numbing it just enough to keep the people from revolting. If there were no delays it would be history already.

Remember this. We must be the alternative to all the problems in Washington to give the people a choice. The choice against demorats is easy because they burn themselves all the time. The choice between GOP and Tea Party is not as clear and harder to understand. We must fine tune our message so that the choice is crystal clear to a child. 

I am hearing independents saying we must vote in all republicans in 2014 to turn this country around. This in a way is good to hear they blame the demorats but there has to be a way to take them to the next step and hammer it home all the way into the elections to defeat the GOP across the country. The momentum we will have going in will be tremenous. The storm comith.. we need a national message to guide everyone to victory and steamroll anyone who gets in our way.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

SICK: Anderson Cooper Says Demographic Decline Of White Americans Is “Exciting”

“It’s an exciting evolution.”

Embedded video

[Click To Watch]

CNN’s Anderson Cooper said during an interview with Univision anchor Jorge Ramos that he found the demographic decline of white people “exciting”.

“The idea that, you know, whites will not be the majority, I mean, that’s — it’s an exciting transformation of the country, it’s an exciting evolution and you know, progress of our country in many different ways,” said Cooper.

Ramos agreed that whites becoming a minority in America was inevitable and a positive development.

The Judge@V8POW

Anderson Cooper barely able to contain his excitement about Whites becoming a minority.

Not thrilled about being replaced in the country your ancestors founded: you're a "Supremacist"

Understand White People, you're already in a race war.

“There’s nothing really they can do against this incredible demographic revolution. And in 2044, everyone is going to be a minority,” he said.

The media has repeatedly asserted that even raising the “conspiracy theory” of “the great replacement” or the demographic decline of white people puts you on a par with mass shooters and terrorists.

However, it’s apparently completely fine to talk about the issue so long as you proclaim the demographic decline of whites to be a positive thing.

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service