Person Putting “Whites Only” Stickers Around Austin Turns Out to be Liberal Social Justice Warrior

It turns out that the person who has been posting “whites only” stickers around Austin, Texas is actually a liberal “social justice warrior” looking to bring attention to the racism of whites.

These stickers had been posted around stores in Austin:
White People

For days no one knew who had posted them and why could only be speculated.

The answer has been solved today: the stickers were posted by Austin lawyer Adam Reposa who did it to point out the “gentrification” of Austin and the displacement of minorities.

“They’re getting pushed out, and pretty quick. This area of town is turning into white’s only,” Reposa said in a video uploaded to YouTube. “Not by law like it used to be, and everyone’s going to jump on, ‘that’s racist!’ ‘that’s racist!’ Man, this town, the way shit works is racist!

read more:

http://thepunditpress.com/2015/03/21/person-putting-whites-only-sti...

Views: 904

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Patricia, Austin is probably the most liberal city in Texas primarily because of the Univ. of Texas being there.  I guess they haven't anymore fools than any other city where a liberal campus is. Their city hall and court system, evidenced by Perry's refusal to give the money to their DA, is just as liberal and corrupt.  However, once you leave Austin proper everything changes, nothing but conservatives. I find no problem with having some liberals just to keep us on our toes, so far as was with Barbie(Wendy Davis), we continue to flatten them in our general elections. For over 25 years we have controlled all facets of state wide offices and can see no change in the future. 

Awesome, oh I think AZ has me blocked in the other forum!  I don't see any of his posts now.

Pat, do you think you missed something, I think not.  Those guys had just turned into idiots and no longer worth our time.  Anyway, I just stopped receiving their BS. Pat, sometimes I come close to using offensive words, please take no offense. 

No offense taken Ray.  You're one of the good guys, hopefully one day we will meet.

We live just outside of Houston, I don't know if that is anywhere close to you. We will be in Branson in June, if that is anywhere's close to you.  My email is rayhause@yahoo.com

I think the stickers should say: Conservatives Only.

This guy is a lawyer???  His problem is he's jealous that someone (who just HAPPENS to be white) has worked for, and earned a life and business that he'd like to have.....FOR NOTHING.  This man is full of vile hate, envy, laziness, and ignorance.  Where do these idiots get the idea they should just "HAVE" for the sake of having without any work, saving and EARNING it?  Doesn't have a damn thing to do with BEING white.  I doubt very much that this community is ENTIRELY white.  I haven't seen a neighborhood like that in many years. He MUST be part of Al Sharpton's crew-----race baiters

as Gomer Pyle would say, SURPRISE  SURPRISE  SURPRISE!!!!! just like all the mass murderers are anti gun left wing liberals!!!!!!!

The only ones being " pushed out " are American citizens, in favor of illegals and muslims, brought to us by the cockaroacha-in-chief .

The real American citizen fails to realize that one solution, and one solution that can only save our beloved Constitutional Republic!

Remove the kenyan, and his stooges from this country, try them ALL for treason, and summarily execute them.

REMOVE-ALL negro's, Muslims, degenerate progressives, and communists from our land, and "relocate" them to some foreign territory so that we can regrow America into the bastion of freedom, economic hegemony,and military strength it was during the rise of our greatest generation in the mid-20th century!

Attachments:

The left continues to foster ill will between the peoples off the US in a way that embarrasses me . As for the world's opinion, with the current leadership we have become not only the laughing stock of the world, and a "friend" who is no longer trustworthy to our allies ! So incredibly sad what this once great nation has sunk to!

How utterly stupid to fall for the racist game of Obama.  Grow up and have some courage.  If you feel this way take a legal avenue talk to your state reps or something.  So tired of the white thing, the black thing, truth is we are all humans and really need to act like humans.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by Lisa Benson

ALERT ALERT

Obama Lies Again: – Ignores That The Year After Signing The Stimulus More Than (4) Million Jobs Were Lost

Former President Obama, the only President in US history who had his FBI and other Intel agencies spy on the opposition party candidate, claims that he created the great economy that Americans are enjoying today. The only thing Obama created was debt and massive job losses with his horrible economic recovery.

Yesterday the former President tweeted an effort to take credit for President Trump’s successful economy:

Joe Hoft@joehoft

Of course another @BarackObama lie. He can’t open his mouth without lying. 11 years ago the US lost (4.3) million jobs over the next 12 months. Horrible liar. https://twitter.com/barackobama/status/1229432034650722304 

Barack Obama  @BarackObama

Eleven years ago today, near the bottom of the worst recession in generations, I signed the Recovery Act, paving the way for more than a decade of economic growth and the longest streak of job creation in American history.

President Obama’s policies were a disgrace and a failure. He doubled the national debt in spite of zero interest rates from the Fed. His recovery was the worst in US history.

Also, Obama’s assertion is just plain false. The ‘Stimulus’ was passed in February 2009 right after Obama took over the Presidency. He promised to not pass any bills for at least a week to allow for the bills to be read by the people but lied as soon as he was sworn in. The Stimulus was hundreds and hundreds of pages of government handouts to Democrat districts and it was close to $1 million. This was not what America needed and it led to the Tea Party.

Far-left Wikipedia has this to say about the Stimulus:

Note that in his infinite wisdom, NYT economist Paul Krugman is credited with arguing that “the stimulus was far smaller than the economic crisis warranted”. (He also said the markets would crash and burn if President Trump was elected President.)

The data shows that the 12 months after Obama’s stimulus, the US lost 4.3 million jobs:

In Obama’s first three years he netted a loss of 1.5 million jobs compared to President Trump who has added more than 6.7 million jobs.

When it comes to the economy, the billionaire schools the community organizer every time.

Tucker: Bloomberg is trying to buy the election

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service