Mother Of Son Killed By Illegal to Pelosi: Which Of Your Children Is Expendable For An Illegal?

Views: 1114

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Uhhh, people in sanctuary cities are not disobeying the law, and they are "law-abiding citizens?" So entering into our country illegally means that you haven't broken the law? Ok, makes sense. And one more thing Piglosi, illegals are NOT citizens! 

Illegal entry into the USA, is an invasion! TIME FOR WAR!

I have neighbors who are most likely illegal. They are dirty, shanty building, nasty pigs who attack my daughter. Have dogs running loose. I have called the Henderson Country sheriff's department in East TX numerous times. The deputies always ask them if I threatened them. So how do we go about war when our own supposed constitutional abiding sheriff's departments take their side? I would love to remove my neighbors with force, but would only end up in jail or dead.I have children and a wife, so a lot of good that would do them. They have 8 or 9 cars. 3 zero turn mowers, 3 trailers for construction work, etc. So we know they get benefits from our government and somebody hires them for cash, etc. Would anyone like to help make a statement? It would require at least 500 red blooded Americans to stand up and do that. Otherwise just another crazy redneck racist.

Don't know which state Henderson's in, but hopefully it's red? Now that we have an entirely different administration bent on protecting Americans First, you might find the sheriffs leaning more on the side of Americans.  If not, start making anonymous phone calls questioning the apparent "illicit" goings-on; and/or call them and tell them people are making bombs; and/or report them for defrauding the government....someone should answer! Once we get all our nominees in place, welfare won't be an easy thing to get or keep, especially if the offenders are thought to be illegals.

All I know is that all sheriffs need to be retaught. There jobs are not supposed to be serving papers taking people's property away. They are supposed to be the last link in defensive forces at the local level to protect us. The dam govt. is supposed to protect it's citizens. That is their first responsibility, and instead, they are attacking us at every level.

Report them to the SSA...
http://oig.ssa.gov/report-fraud-waste-or-abuse/fraud-waste-and-abuse

Anyone on welfare is not allowed to earn any income without reporting the income to the SSA. They are allowed to earn up to the benefit amount they receive, then SSA starts to reduce the benefit they receive equal to the amount they earn above the benefit. Once they receive twice the benefit amount, they're cut off. That's allowed to help them transition back to the workforce.

If these snowflakes don't report the income, the SSA is allowed to dock a portion of their payments until the SSA recoups the entire amount owed.

That's real nice for them.  I am on VA disability but I am able to work a little. The problem comes when my employer reports my earnings to IRS; the politicians in their infinite wisdom have declared that every penny that I may earn while on VA disability causes a penny reduction in my VA benefits (medical in my case)

It's nice to hear that the welfare queens are allowed to earn up to their benefit amount without loss of their free government money.

I guess that the money for them comes from the many thousands of veterans' benefits

Hopefully this will end under President Trump.  I believe some of law enforcement are still operating under Obama's policies right now.  But I'd be on the phone to a Senator and/or Governor Abbott.

How about having a talk with your local motorcycle chapter, even peacefully they can be quite intimidating .

They are at war with us, just like the muslime animals, whether we admit it or not.  That means we can and WILL LOSE this war without ever admitting we are in it thanks to politicians and liberals who are BETRAYING us while they get rich.

AMEN...

Related image

Nancy Pelosi is talking out of both sides of her mouth. Law abiding people aren't anyone who is in this country illegally. They're already law breakers!

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

Political Cartoons by Jerry HolbertPolitical Cartoons by Steve Kelley

ALERT ALERT

Pay-Back !!! Pedophile Who Assaulted Nearly 200 Kids Stabbed To Death In Prison

A convicted pedophile who abused almost 200 children was stabbed to death in North Yorkshire, England, on Sunday.

Richard Huckle, 33, from Ashford, Kent, was given 22 life sentences in 2016 after he admitted to sexually abusing 71 kids whose ages ranged from six months to 12 years between 2006 and 2014, according to the BBC.

The report said Huckle was attacked with a makeshift knife while inside his cell at the Full Sutton Prison.

At the pedophile’s trial in 2016, investigators said they found over 20,000 indecent photos and videos of his assaults, which were shared with other pedophiles via a site on the dark web called The Love Zone.

Reports said that prior to his arrest, Huckle posed as an English teacher and Christian volunteer worker in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, where he groomed impoverished children.

In one of his online posts, Huckle reportedly wrote “Impoverished kids are definitely much easier to seduce than middle-class Western kids.”

Reports said he attempted to make money from his crimes by crowdfunding the release of the photos.

“Huckle also created a 60-page ‘how-to’ guide for other pedophiles seeking to evade being caught, and kept a scorecard and points system regarding the children who were abused — leading investigators to speculate he may have as many as 200 victims,” a Fox News report stated.

At his sentencing in 2016, Judge Peter Rook condemned Huckle for his heinous crimes he said had become routine for the pedophile.

Rook commented:

Your offending behavior became entrenched in your everyday life. Your life revolved around your sexual activities with young children. Your distorted beliefs in respect of children are deep-seated. Your self-delusion knows no bounds. It is also clear that, had you not been arrested, you planned to continue the same lifestyle using the expertise that you were keen to show off to and share with other abusers so as to continue your sexual exploitation of the children of such communities.

Reports said prior to his death, Huckle refused to cooperate with authorities when they tried to unlock a cache of encrypted files he had access to that may contain the names of victims and other pedophiles, according to Fox News.

BONUS VIDEO

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service