Muslim Driver Hits Veteran At 100mph, Smirks & Tells Cop 7 Chilling Words

Image result for muslims want to kill americansA young Army veteran was on his way to play golf with his father in San Jose when out of nowhere he was struck by a driver going over 100mph. Thinking it was an accident, an off-duty officer ran to check on the driver. However, he was horrified to find it was intentional after the Muslim suspect casually uttered 7 chilling words.

Scott Alcala served in Afghanistan during the war on terror, heroicly combatting Islamic militants. Of course, he thought he’d left the battle against terroristic ideology overseas when he returned home to Fresno, California. Unfortunately, that same religious devotion that compels so many Muslims to take the violent commands of the Quran seriously found him where he least expected.

KMPH reports that Alcala was traveling from Fresno to San Jose when a car going at least 100mph intentionally swerved and hit his vehicle, causing him to swerve into oncoming traffic. Miraculously, Alcala survived with minor injuries and no one else was hit. However, it was the driver’s response that takes this collision case to a terrifying level.

An off-duty police officer, who just happened to be in the right place at the right time, rushed over to the driver. Incredibly, he wasn’t harmed but seemed oddly satisfied with his life-threatening actions. The driver, identified as Ameer Abbaf Fakhraldin, took one look at the officer and casually admitted, “It was in the name of Allah.”

Alcala said, “The off-duty police officer went to talk to the other driver of his vehicle and as he approached him, he said, ‘Are you alright? That was way too fast. You shouldn’t have been driving that fast,’ and (the driver) said, ‘I did it on purpose. It was in the name of Allah.”

Although reports show that Fakhraldin was traveling at least 100mph at the time of the collision, the Muslim suspect boasts that his speed was 200mph. The incident became increasingly bizarre when Fakhraldin explained his reasoning behind the case of sudden jihad syndrome, which is why Alcala is calling the attack an act of terrorism and is demanding the man be taken off the streets before he succeeds in killing someone.

read more:

http://madworldnews.com/muslim-driver-hits-veteran-cop/

Views: 1291

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Just shoot the muslim and be done with it.

It is time to start fighting the bastards back, singling them out and kill as many of them as possible..! Ammo is SOOO much Cheaper than deporting the nasty looking, nappy haired, hump nosed, chicken ass lipped, black skinned heathens..!

Yeah...I really don't want them deported.  I want them to stop breathing.  Otherwise, we'll have to fight them AGAIN and AGAIN

You're right. They're over their quota. I think they've stolen way too much oxygen already.

There has to be a way.

Quicker, too!!

folks this is just a sample of what these Islamic bastards is going to do to americans it is time to demand that congress demand that they be deportad and if one of them ever does some thing like this to any one of my family I will kill the bastard on the spot

DEPORT ALL OF THEM NOW!

This should comfirm to EVERYONE that these people need to be removed from the USA. Since there is no way to comfirm who is or isn't a terrorist then we need to remove all until we can prove otherwise. No exceptions..

You can bet you won't be hearing about this on MSM...

Image result for kick islam out cartoon

Load them ALL on a Navy cargo ship, take them to any Middle Eastern shore that the Navy finds convenient, and unload them ALL without any passports or money.  

That's the BEST they should get.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Gary Varvel

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

WATCH:  MAGA Beach Bash 2019!

Infowars reporter Millie Weaver goes to the Topless Jeep Event held in Chrystal Beach, Texas to join up with the MAGA Beach Bash 2019!

Like a scene from the dystopian movie Road Warrior, these gasoline driven “deplorable” Trump supporters are ready for Armageddon. [VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED]

Flashback: Massive Panama City Crowd Chants “4 More Years!” As President Trump Takes Stage In Florida (Video)

President Donald Trump held a rally on May 8th in Panama City Beach, Florida.

THOUSANDS of supporters were in attendance including The Gateway Pundit reporter Kristinn Taylor.

When President Trump entered the stadium the crowd started chanting, “Four more years!”

SPECIAL VIDEOS

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service