Missouri Lt. Gov: Did Obama Admin Lean on Governor to Keep Out Nat’l Guard?

Missouri lieutenant governor Peter Kinder expressed anger over the the Missouri National Guard’s absence from Ferguson during riots on Monday night, speculating that the Obama administration may have leaned on the Missouri governor to keep the soldiers back.

Kinder, a Republican, lashed out at Democratic governor Jay Nixon for his failure to send the National Guard into the city while protesters looted and burned over a dozen businesses. Despite activating the Guard a week ago, troops were not deployed to Ferguson until Tuesday morning.

“Where were they last night?” Kinder asked during a Tuesday morning appearance on Fox News. “The law-abiding citizens and business owners and taxpayers of the St. Louis region have the right to ask this governor to answer some questions.”

“Here’s my question that the governor must answer,” the lieutenant governor continued. “Is the reason that the National Guard wasn’t in there was because the Obama administration and the Holder Justice Department leaned on you to keep them out?”

“I cannot imagine any other reason why the governor who mobilized the National Guard would not put them in there to stop this, before it started,” Kinder finished.

see video here: http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/393476/missouri-lt-gov-did-oba...

Views: 690

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I very much agree.

first things first, your so called president is a liar and deceiver. period. secondly, he wants racial divide in this country. holder and Sharpton are his grubers in this scam against America. they pounced on the justified shooting of a black racists in ferguson. there was nothing racial about that shooting. period. it all boils down to one thing, pure politics. he is the king and nobody else will tell him anything. PERIOD.

I'm thinking that this will probably be added to the list of nothing will be done. Kinder will run into a wall of Libs and RIno's.

Of course, of course, the National Guard was kept out of Ferguson!!!  They have evil guns with bayonets, that might jump out of their hands and kill some poor innocent child!!!  Sooooo they were kept out of Ferguson, Missouri!!!  You understand now???!!

"o" & holder are the reason for the riots in Ferguson.

IF THEY HAD KEPT THEIR  F'N NOSE OUT OF IT

THE STORE OWNERS WOULD STILL HAVE THEIR

BUSINESS AND THE CAR DEALERSHIP WOULD

NOT HAVE BEEN BURNED.

THEY ARE TWO OF THE MOST

RACIST ASSININES IN AMERICA

Look at the Rodney King riots in Los Angles, Ca. The police didn't do anything to stop them from rioting either until they got tired out.

Did the Obama regime lean on Governor Nixon to keep out National Guard? What? Oh No!! Say it ain't so!!!!!!

I believe that question over any other.  That is the way this president acts, and does.  He does NOTHING for the American citizen and leans over backwards for NON-CITIZENS!!  Just listen to the BS he says all the time.  He's getting more insane as the days goes by.  He's a wannbe dictater but so far the Constitution has stopped him.  I remember when he called the Bill of Rights, the Bill of wrongs.  The Constitution was outdated according to him.  Now Americans should not back each other on their rights.  Excuse me?  Who is this guy, and why is he still here?  All of the democraps are on his side, so are the good for nothing rinos.  Who are they, and where did they come from?

C O M M U N I S T!

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Angry Dem Impeachment ‘Witness’: Pam Karlan Donated Thousands To Hillary And Was On Clinton’s List For Potential SCOTUS Nomination

Image result for Pam Karlan

The House Judiciary Committee, chaired by Rep. Jerrold Nadler, kicked off its first impeachment circus Wednesday morning.

The four ‘witnesses’ testifying have never actually witnessed any of Trump’s dealings with Ukraine firsthand — the four witnesses are law professors offering legal analysis.

One of the witnesses the Dems rolled out is an angry Hillary Clinton donor who was on Crooked’s list for a potential Supreme Court nomination.

No wonder why this unhinged, dowdy woman is so pissed off!

“Professor Pam Karlan donated thousands of dollars to Democrats and was on Hillary Clinton’s list for a potential Supreme Court nomination. So she certainly has no vendetta against President Trump,” GOP Rep. Mark Walker said.

Congressman Walker also pointed out that Noah Feldman, the Dems first partisan witness in Wednesday’s hearing tweeted about impeaching Trump right after he was sworn in.

Rep. Mark Walker   RepMarkWalker

Meet Noah Feldman, House Democrats first partisan witness.

Look at the date of this tweet. He has been trying to get @realDonaldTrump impeached since 46 days into his presidency.

His reason? Trump criticized President Obama.

This is a sham impeachment with sham witnesses. https://twitter.com/NoahRFeldman/status/839185127494254592 

Noah Feldman @NoahRFeldman

Trump's wiretap tweets raise risk of impeachment http://bv.ms/2mY1ueX  via @BV

Rep. Mark Walker   RepMarkWalker

The next witness, Karlan, has donated thousands to Democrats and was on Hillary Clinton’s list for a potential Supreme Court nomination.

So she certainly has no vendetta against @realDonaldTrump.

These witnesses are as serious as House Democrats impeachment case: not at all.

The entire sham show trial is stacked with partisan hacks who have wanted to impeach Trump from the moment he won in November of 2016.

Norm Eisen, the Democrats’ counsel who is blasting Trump and questioning witnesses in Wednesday’s show trial, tweeted about impeaching Trump before Donald Trump was even sworn into office!

Infantilization of Popular Culture

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service