All truly great things must eventually come to and end. It is with much sadness that I find that I can no longer be the voice of Command Center.

Like most of you, I work. My current job demands coupled with some family issues has forced me to think about all the hours that I spend online trying to defeat the Democrats

We have come so far from the early days.   We are winning and we will continue to win.  Because we are right and we are Americans. We fight for what we believe in.  It is ingrained in our souls. 

I was always just one small cog in the wheel. Someone will replace me and they will be awesome!

The most important thing is to keep speaking out! Keep educating yourselves.  You no longer need me to do that for you. 

We, as a movement, have come so far we can not let ourselves be taken back to the dark years when we knew what was happening but said nothing.  You have a voice.  You must use it!

I wish you all well and I will be on the boards posting on occasion. But, you will no longer find me in your inbox and I know that some will be happy about that!

Fight on....it is what we do.

Dee

Views: 2814

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I rarely posted on here but I always enjoyed seeing your updates in my email. I will miss you.

God bless you and your family.

Thank you for your service. God bless you!

YHWH bless you for your Service.

When you have time, visit us at www.AmericansRestoringAmerica.com

Be well

ME

I am so going to miss you!! God Bless You and good luck!!!

You have done an awesome job, Dee. I have shared so many of your posts, truly going to miss you. Thank you and God Bless you and yours!

You are a noble woman.

Godspeed Dee!

You are really going to be missed. God Bless you and yours!

Good on you, kid!

You've been a positive force both in the movement and to me personally. Enjoy the hours you're freeing-up -- you've more than earned them.

Thank you, Dee...for all that you have done, and for being the much needed Patriot that you have been through the years! My deepest appreciation and well wishes go out to you and yours!

Doyle Pritchard

God Bless you Dee and thank you for all the work you did for We The People!

You have, Fought the Good Fight." And, you are a True Patriot.

RSS

TEA PARTY CONNECT

headlinestorypic

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK & TWITTER

HOT TEA VIDEO

WATCH: O’Reilly Exposes Sick Crime by Illegals, “I’ve Never Seen It In My 40 Years of Journalism.”

© 2017   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service