Hamas-CAIR Leader Calls For Overthrow Of U.S. Government!

In the recent past I shared the following video by anonymous with you regarding one of the greatest threats we face in America today-You Decide:

Video: Anonymous - WAKE UP AMERICA they are COMING! - "Donald Trump"!-Posted on YouTube.com-By Anonymous Updates-On November 11, 2016:

This evening I wanted to share the following recent article that reveals that the Hamas-The Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) leader recently called for the overthrow of the U.S. Government. What’s wrong with this picture?-You Decide:

Email Template

Hamas-CAIR Leader Calls For Overthrow Of U.S. Government!-Posted on Freedom Outpost-By Pamela Geller-On November 13, 2016:

The following articles from the recent past, along with a recent article relate to and/or further support the above article and video-You Decide:

CAIR Imagery Makes Obstructionist Goal Clear!-Posted ITP News-On January 12, 2011:

Federal judge confirms CAIR is Hamas: ‘Unsealed ruling reveals 'ample evidence' tying group to terror’-Posted on WND.com-On November 23, 2010:

rome-will-be-conquered-1-1
Muslim Crowds Shout ‘Allahu Akbar’ And Declare To Italians- ‘Build Us Mosques Or We Will Take Over The Vatican!’-Posted on Freedom Outpost-By Walid Shoebat-On November 13, 2016:

I believe that the above video and articles relate to and/or further support my following blog-You Decide:

What are CAIRs obstructionist goals?

God Bless Our Country/Republic.
Semper Fi!
Jake

Views: 893

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

...........just so you know who these Democrats really are...........

I wanted to share the following recent article that shockingly reveals that our current Secretary of State, John Kerry is working on processing and ultimately importing prisoner ‘refugees’ from Indonesia and elsewhere in the South Pacific region that are currently confined to Australia-funded Pacific island camps on Nauru and Papua New Guinea since being denied entry into their country and bringing them to America’s streets. Also included is an AP news article that reveals that the Australian PM did not inform Trump about the refugee deal. What’s wrong with this picture?-You Decide:

Kerry Importing Prisoner “Refugees” From Australian Camps To America’s Streets!-Posted on The GOP Daily Dose-By Rick Wells-On November 14, 2016:

Australian prime minister did not tell Trump of refugee deal!-Posted on The Associated Press-By ROD McGUIRK, Associated Press-On November 13, 2016:

The following article and videos contained therein from the recent past reveal that Brigitte Gabriel (http://www.actforamerica.org/refugee_resettlement) has repeatedly warned us that approximately 20 percent of Muslims under Obama’s ‘Refugee Resettlement Program’ are terrorists-You Decide:

Brigitte Gabriel: Stop Obama’s Refugee Resettlement More Than 20 Percent Of Muslims Are Terrorists!-Posted on GOP Daily Dose-By Dylan-On September 15, 2016:

"Food For Thought"
Semper Fi!
Jake

No 'Little Sheet Head' will tell ME what to do, or where to do it.  I am, and will continue to be, AN INFIDEL!

Another Muslim sympathizer Democrat

Jim Moran [D] a member of the Congressional Progressive Caucus (CPC), the largest caucus operating within the Democratic caucus, which works to advance progressive issues and opinions. He is a pro-Muslim activist.

Moran told a local radio station in Virginia that the Federal Assault Weapons Ban should be reinstated and blamed the National Rifle Association.

Moran said his long-term goal of closing Alexandria's coal-fired power plant would be more attainable with the help of Obama.

Moran was fervent activist for gays in the Military. Jim Moran also claimed to be a crusader against voter fraud in Virginia. Meanwhile conservative activist James O'Keefe from Project Veritas released a video showing direct involvement by Moran's son in a ‘how to’ voting fraud discussion.

He criticized the United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) for inaction on climate change, saying that "EPA had a historic opportunity to tackle head-on one of the greatest threats to our existence—global warming.

Moran said he supported the redistribution of wealth, saying in November 2008 that "We have been guided by a Republicans who believes in this notion that people who have wealth are entitled to keep it and they have an antipathy towards the means of redistributing wealth."  

Jim Moran; Your average Democrat Scumbag.

ASS HOLE

I DON'T CARE IF THEY ARE WILLING TO BE AMERICANS !!  BUT WHEN THEY START MAKING DEMANS THEY NEED TO GO !!  OUT !!  OUT !!   MAKE TROUBLE !!  OUT !! OUT !!

THE TROUBLE IS THEY WANT AND DEMAND AND THINK THE HOST SHOULD GIVE OR DO !!  IF NOT =  GET RADICAL IS THEIR ANSWER !!!! I DON'T THINK ANYONE CAN LIVE WITH THEM IN PEACE !!!!

CAIR needs to be invited to leave the country and if they refuse then grab them by the throat and pitch em out. Then give the Mosques in the country the same fat as the Twin Towers.

For OUR Congress to bring more 'refugees' into Our country is appuling . . .

No one & I MEAN NO ONE in their RIGHT MIND would willingly bring someone into MY COUNTRY to CUT OFF their or anyone elses HEAD

Dumb Dumb Dumb

Wanted to share the following recent article that reveals that Donald Trump looks to ban Muslim Brotherhood, a subversive group that has infiltrated the White Hose, FBI, DHS, Justice Department and numerous others-You Decide:

Obama hosts senior Muslim Brotherhood leader Anas Altikriti at the White House in 2014 

Trump gets tough, looks to ban Muslim Brotherhood: ‘Subversive group has infiltrated White House, FBI, DHS, Justice Department’!-Posted on WND.com-By Leo Hohmann-On November 14, 2016:

http://www.wnd.com/2016/11/trump-gets-tough-looks-to-ban-muslim-bro...

The following recent article reveals that Trump and Putin have teamed up to annihilate ISIS-You Decide:

Russia

Trump and Putin Team Up To Annihilate ISIS!-Posted on Patriot Update-By Andrew West-On November 14, 2016:

http://patriotupdate.com/trump-putin-team-annihilate-isis/

“Food For Thought”

Semper Fi!

Jake

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Chip BokPolitical Cartoons by Gary Varvel

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Joe Biden Vows: Give Taxpayer-Funded Obamacare To All Illegal Aliens In U.S.

Former Vice President and 2020 Democrat presidential primary candidate Joe Biden is vowing to give Obamacare, funded by American taxpayers, to all 11 to 22 million illegal aliens living in the United States.

During an interview with Telemundo’s Jose Diaz-Balart, Biden forgot that Obamacare technically bans illegal aliens from enrolling in healthcare plans — although illegal aliens are still able to obtain subsidized and free healthcare at Americans’ expense — and promised that under his plan, all 11 to 22 million illegal aliens would be able to get Obamacare.

The exchange went as follows:

DIAZ-BALART: When I … NBC moderated that first debate with you, I didn’t … I don’t recall a clear answer, under your plan should … would the 11, 12 million undocumented immigrants that live in the United States, that have been here many for generations, would they have access …

BIDEN: Yes.

DIAZ-BALART: — to health insurance.

BIDEN: Yes, they … if they can buy into the system like everybody else.

DIAZ-BALART: Because you know, in [Obamacare] they can’t.

BIDEN: Yeah. Yeah, I know. Well they can, that’s my point. They continue to be able to do that.

DIAN-BALART: They cannot under the ObamaCare.

BIDEN: Well and that’s my point, they will though. They will be able to buy into … [illegal aliens] would be able to buy in, just like anyone else could.

Biden joins Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT), Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA), and South Bend, Indiana, Mayor Pete Buttigieg — among other 2020 Democrats — in committing to forcing American taxpayers to pay for healthcare for illegal aliens who arrive in the U.S.

Already, due to loopholes, American taxpayers are spending nearly $20 billion every year to provide illegal aliens with subsidized healthcare, emergency room visits, and other health services.

Under the 2020 Democrats’ plan to provide taxpayer-funded healthcare to all illegal aliens living in the U.S., Americans would be billed potentially $660 billion every decade just to cover the costs. Other research has found that the plan would cost Americans at least $23 billion every year.

As Breitbart News has reported, experts have said that giving taxpayer-funded healthcare to effectively all foreign nationals who can make it to America’s borders would drive “strong incentives for people with serious health problems to enter the country or remain longer than their visas allow in order to get government-funded care.”

Despite 2020 Democrats’ continued push for taxpayer-funded healthcare for illegal aliens, American voters are overwhelmingly opposed to the plan. The latest Wall Street Journal/NBC News survey revealed that the healthcare-for-illegal-aliens plan is the least popular policy position, with opposition from 62 percent of U.S. voters.

Similarly, a CNN poll from July discovered that 63 percent of likely swing voters oppose providing healthcare to illegal aliens, along with nearly 6-in-10 of all likely U.S. voters and 61 percent of moderates. A Rasmussen Reports survey also found that likely voters, by a majority of 55 percent, oppose giving healthcare to even the most low-income illegal aliens.

Infantilization of Popular Culture

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service