Question of the Day: Free Speech Areas in America????

While recently in Ft. Worth,Texas with my grandchildren at the circus, I saw something that disturbed me greatly. It was a space about 4x4 that had a sign that read free speech area!!!!  I was really taken back by it.

What do you all think about this and have you seen anything like it????

Views: 881

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Eileen you gave the perfect response; we are domestic terrorists if we disagree with this administration.

actually the picture says it all........ freedom surrounded by bars!!!!

EJG , Misunderstood your sarc.

Thanks Evan Robert,  Perfect.

It's called censorship, and is not legally enforceable. It's up to us who care about our liberties to expose this kind of censorship as unconstitutional. I have not seen this as of yet. Maybe I will see this kind of censorship when I get to DC on May 16th, 2014 at Operation American Spring. The best thing that patriotic Americans can do is to arm ourselves with our laws of the constitution. There is a great way to understand the constitution; by signing up for a "Free College Course" offered by Hillsdale College at https://online.hillsdale.edu/course/con101/schedule .

Like I said, if you really care and want to be informed, this knowledge will empower you. It's one thing to complain about your liberties, But it's a positive step to actually understand and be able to intelligently convey our true rights to freely speak about what concerns we have and to know what the laws allows. So I implore you to Arm Yourself with Knowledge, and it's free. 

Well Joseph, you are partly right. We the people know the Constitution, well some of us do, Bill of Rights and the Declaration of Independence, the government does not. Please read the second paragraph of the Declaration where it starts "We hold these truths to be self-evident.... I love the parts in the Bill of Rights about "Freedom of speech, to peaceably assemble and petition the government for redress of grievances. Notice I left out the religious part. That has all ready been destroyed.  And how about a "A WELL REGULATED MILITIA, being necessary to the SECURITY OF A FREE STATE, the RIGHT OF THE PEOPLE TO KEEP AND BEAR ARMS, SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED and the Democrats are working hard to destroy that one. Seen what is happening in New York, Vermont, Connecticut? You are right in one respect, the American people need to ARM themselves, as in Nevada. The tea party in Boston Harbor is over and it is time for the Minute Men to take over, Concord and Lexington and something about a shot heard round the world.  God, Guts and Guns founded this nation and that is what it is going to take to restore it.

One grenade will get you all Free Speech freaks.

Don't understand are you for or against free speech???

Silly question, the argument is that ALL of America is a FREE SPEECH ZONE! Get It?

You think I would hop over that fence and give up my career of being mentally constipated?

Often, the vagueness of a response can be read in many meanings or even in opposing meanings. I suggest he means that the idea of tightly containing a group makes the group very vulnerable to violent attack.

True.

But if he promotes the idea that the taking out a group of free speech advocates in a confined area is desirable, then Glenn can choke on my teabag. To death.

See Glenn, my statements are examples of clear intentions. I am confident you understand.

Of course thats why they want U.S. TO STAND in ONE tiny place so wont take much to kill U.S. put the scare in rest watchi.g.JUST LIKE ALL COMMUNIESTIC COUNTRIES. I VOTE. O. VOMIT GO STAND IN THE LIttle area first. oh but he cant stand
There. His terrany is communistic. Woooo

All of America is supposed to be a free speech area!!

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom StiglichPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by Gary Varvel

ALERT ALERT

Florida Sheriff — “I Will Not Enforce Assault Weapons Ban, Neither Will Most Sheriffs”

Dennis Lemma, who is the Sheriff in Central Florida’s Seminole County, told a group of 2nd Amendment activists recently that he would not enforce an assault weapons ban that could soon become Florida law if the “Ban Assault Weapons Now” amendment passes in the Sunshine State.

According to News965, the ban has the following specifications.

The amendment proposed in the state legislature would ban possession of assault weapons, which are defined as “semiautomatic rifles and shotguns capable of holding more than 10 rounds of ammunition at once, either in fixed or detachable magazine, or any other ammunition feeding device.”

Lemma, an ardent supporter of the 2nd Amendment and a first term sheriff who is running for re-election, said this about whether or not he would enforce such a law.

“It’s not only that I wouldn’t, the majority of sheriffs across the state would not do it,” Lemma said in the video. It’s up to the sheriffs what they are willing to enforce.”

Trump Holds Rally in Milwaukee, WI 1-14-20

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service