Image result for sore losers democratsHouse Democrats are rallying behind a plan to make President Trump’s first speech to Congress as uncomfortable as possible by inviting guests they say will suffer under new White House policies. 

The strategy means Trump will likely face a crowd including ethnic minorities, LGBT people, undocumented immigrants, the disabled and others when he addresses a joint session on Feb. 28.

It’s a shift in tactics for Democrats, some of whom skipped Trump’s inauguration last month in protest.

Democrats say there are no plans to stage a similar boycott of Trump’s speech, but they want to put him face-to-face with people who feel alienated and targeted by his controversial executive orders. 

In a letter circulating on Capitol Hill, a group of liberals is urging fellow Democrats to bring guests who have made “a positive impact” on the community “despite discrimination or marginalization.”

read more:

http://thehill.com/homenews/house/317473-democrats-plot-protest-for...

Views: 533

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Can we get the cyclists to attend also?

"...people who feel alienated"

That's the way with Democrats, isn't it?  All "feel", and no "think".  But it's especially puzzling to me how so many of these "victims" can feel anything at all when they are being PAID by George Soros to do so! 

BFD they have kind of lost their bang anymore.

I guess this will be called a "spontaneous protest demonstration" by American citizens who don't believe President Trump was really elected president, and must be impeached on any grounds, even if the grounds have to be made up (fake news). 

It could happen.

It must be sad to be a Democrat, They have finally lost the respect of the American people. Last night at Berkley was the result of liberal bullies going wild. It is sad to see the party of Truman, Kennedy sink so low. They would rather see a crook like Hillery destroying our country as she pads her bank account. When I look and hear Nancy Pelosi it makes me wonder how dumb these Democrats are that they are willing to put their party before our country. 

If the Tea Party were like this I would quit in a heart beat. Give Trump a chance you Ass Holes.

We NEED Jeff Sessions in place, to take these fascists on, right on to prison.

" It’s a shift in tactics for Democrats, some of whom skipped Trump’s inauguration last month in protest.

Democrats say there are no plans to stage a similar boycott of Trump’s speech, but they want to put him face-to-face with people who feel alienated and targeted by his controversial executive orders. 

In a letter circulating on Capitol Hill, a group of liberals is urging fellow Democrats to bring guests who have made “a positive impact” on the community “despite discrimination or marginalization.” "

The Capitol Hill Democrats will never understand that President Trump, as Business Man Trump faced countless groups just like these that are being brought to the Hill for President Trump's first joint congressional speech and he was not intimidated by them or their false news items.

In fact President Trump welcomes the Discriminated and the Marginalized for there are the power base that President Trump draws strength from.  

Have Capitol Police there, arrestall that act out, and each and every Dumbocrat that had ANYTHING to do with it OR knew about.....

These anti-trump protester/rioters have all just got to be arrested and deported. they are NOT being good American Citizens. In fact they are acting like treasonous traitors, terrorists and war criminals against the United states of America and the American People.

I think I have finally figured out what is wrong with the Democrats...They're in-bred

If the Repubs know this is coming, then fill'er up fast with patriots. Or are they too stupid?

Or do they want this?

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom StiglichPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by Gary Varvel

ALERT ALERT

Florida Sheriff — “I Will Not Enforce Assault Weapons Ban, Neither Will Most Sheriffs”

Dennis Lemma, who is the Sheriff in Central Florida’s Seminole County, told a group of 2nd Amendment activists recently that he would not enforce an assault weapons ban that could soon become Florida law if the “Ban Assault Weapons Now” amendment passes in the Sunshine State.

According to News965, the ban has the following specifications.

The amendment proposed in the state legislature would ban possession of assault weapons, which are defined as “semiautomatic rifles and shotguns capable of holding more than 10 rounds of ammunition at once, either in fixed or detachable magazine, or any other ammunition feeding device.”

Lemma, an ardent supporter of the 2nd Amendment and a first term sheriff who is running for re-election, said this about whether or not he would enforce such a law.

“It’s not only that I wouldn’t, the majority of sheriffs across the state would not do it,” Lemma said in the video. It’s up to the sheriffs what they are willing to enforce.”

Trump Holds Rally in Milwaukee, WI 1-14-20

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service