Democrat Maxine Waters Calls Trump Cabinet Picks: “A Bunch of Scumbags”

Views: 771

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Trump picked a fine selection of billionaires, business people, old time politicians and ex-Goldam bankers, all of whom will work for we the people. These people know what troubles we the people and how to solve our problems and challenges. Trump already is helping coal companies and the financial industry at the expense of people and consumers. In this way Trump fulfills his campaign pledge, "Make America Great Again." I look forward to the many glorious years under our great leader Donald J. Trump, and under a successor from his awesome family.

"LOVELY TALK" FROM  A MOUTH, THAT IS FULL OF THE STUFF !!!!!!!  This is what kind of WHORES the DEMOCRAT PARTY HAS IN CONGRESS  REPRESENTING THE AMERICAN PEOPLE !!!!!!! YOU CAN'T GET ANY LOWER THAN  THAT  "BIATCH" !!!!!!!!!!

In a world of engines she is a 427 mouth and a 283 brain

Naw, .....more like a cheap 4 cylinder..........firing on 3.

Sen Ted Cruz Toasts Harry Reid For Trump Cabinet Being Most Conserv...

by Rick Wells

In an appearance at CPAC, Senator Ted Cruz observed, "Right now Democrat Senators are more scared of their base than they are of the voters. A liberal Democrat told me a couple of weeks ago, said, 'Listen, we're afraid of being primaried.' The Democrats took as the lesson of this election that Hillary was too […]

Read more of this post

Rick Wells | February 24, 2017 at 8:51 am | URL: http://wp.me/p4yNKg-b2O

She's a mentally damaged liberal and can't help herself - -so as "good Christians", we should forgive her.  No, I don't mean "forget" what she says and does, just remember she "cannot help herself".

Hmmmm...and that is not on the floor of the House....she can be sued for slander.....

"Those LIPS have seen more ACTION than WWII !!!!!!!   Probably more STD's as well !!!!!!!

WILL SOMEONE PLEASE CALL THE FUNNY FARM AND TELL THEM MAXINE WATERS GOT OUT AGAIN! 

Why would they want her?  She's not very funny...

Image result for maxine waters is crazy cartoon

With LIPS LIKE THAT,  COPS could use HER instead of throwing down those 

"SPIKE STRIPS" they use top stop speeding cars !!!!

ONE SUCKING INHALE and she could snap up three SUVs, a  Pick-Up Truck and a HUMMER, just for the helluvit !!!!!!!!!

YO B*****  !!!!  GO FOR IT MOMMA !!!!!

HEY MAXINE,......IMPEACH THIS!..............

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Ken CatalinoPolitical Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

ALERT ALERT

TRUMP:  Trump To Give ‘Start Your Engines’ Command At Dayton

President Donald Trump will give the command for drivers to start their engines before the Daytona 500.

Daytona International Speedway officials named Trump the grand marshal for NASCAR’s season opener, meaning he will deliver the most famous four words in auto racing. “Gentleman, start your engines,” has been a staple of races around the country and world for decades.

White House spokesman Judd Deere said Thursday the president plans to attend the race. Track president Chip Wile confirmed the news in a release.

“Daytona International Speedway has been privileged to have hosted several sitting presidents of the United States over our history,” Wile said. “We’re honored that the president of the United States has chosen to experience the pageantry and excitement of ‘The Great American Race.’”

Trump is the third sitting president to attend a race at Daytona, but only the second to attend the Daytona 500. George W. Bush attended in 2004. Trump is the first to be given an honorary role in pre-race ceremonies.

Trump is scheduled to spend part of the Presidents Day weekend at his private club in Palm Beach, Florida.

The Federal Aviation Administration issued a flight restriction for Sunday and the U.S. Secret Service, which is responsible for presidential security, also tweeted to fans that drones are prohibited within 30 miles of the race in Daytona Beach — a restriction put in place for presidential visits.

Trump has hosted previous NASCAR champions at the White House and last October awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom to motorsports titan Roger Penske. Last year, Trump also praised retired driver Mario Andretti, the Daytona 500 winner in 1967, reminiscing about a ride Andretti gave him in a race car for his reality show “The Apprentice.”

“I said, ‘Mario, get me out of here. I want to get out of this car,’” Trump recalled. “We went so fast. We literally — we covered four blocks in like a second.”

Tucker: Elizabeth Warren's campaign on its last legs

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service