Armed Feds Prepare For Showdown With Nevada Cattle Rancher

Ruby Ridge-style standoff brewing as Bundy says he is prepared to be killed

A Ruby Ridge-style standoff is brewing in Nevada, where dozens of armed federal agents are closing in on cattle rancher Cliven Bundy over claims that Bundy has allowed his cows to graze illegally on government land, endangering a protected species of tortoise.

Vowing to take a stand for, “your liberty and freedom,” Bundy says he is prepared to be killed as authorities surround a 600,000 acre section of public land as a result of Bundy violating a 1993 Bureau of Land Management ruling which changed grazing rights in order to protect the endangered desert tortoise.

“With all these rangers and all this force that is out here, they are only after one man right now. They are after Cliven Bundy. Whether they want to incarcerate me or whether they want to shoot me in the back, they are after me. But that is not all that is at stake here. Your liberty and freedom is at stake,” Bundy said.

Read More at: DC CLOTHESLINE!

Views: 2865

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I plan on being in DC to support the OAS on 16 May..

Same here !!!!!!!

I am sure these jackbooted federal thugs are fired up and ready to kill an american so they can appease there god obummer. if we ever get our country back everyone of these thugs should be tried for treason and murder. These thugs who are willing to kill an american standing up for his rights ARE just as guilty as the men that order them. these are not americans they are no better than the nazi,s.

we better do something, now Holder wants to track people with guns, nudge nudge till we get use to it

It's like hammering a nail... tap, tap, tap, tap, tap. Each action that makes any kind of inroads will make a change in the direction they want it to go. Each new encroachment will again be driven... tap, tap, tap... just like gun confiscation. They will just keep hammering on it until it becomes the law of the land... tap, tap, tap, tap..... 

Barry,

You are right about how "They" are hammering us with nails...."Tap, tap, tap, tap, tap" until the issue goes in their favor.

Our job Barry, is to get a BIGGER-ASS HAMMER and HUMUNGOUS SIZE NAILS, and "THONK, THONK, THONK", the crap out of them until they disappear forever into the dust bin of history !!!!

The last WAR we won (WWII), Americans went balls ass out to win the thing to preserve the Western World from the Nazis, Imperial Japanese War Lords, and Mussolini's Fascists. We spared no means to win the damned war. AND WE WON !!!!!

What we are facing now is no less than a WAR against our AMERICAN way of life. We have many enemies, most of which are secreted in our own Government and in every facet of American life. They need to be fereted out, exposed and treated like any other sabatour, espionage agent, spy and traitor that they are. Politics in America must be DE-LOUSED from the corruption that most of our current leaders  ( of BOTH Party's) have leveed on the American People for decades. Every American man, woman and child, of every age, color, nationality, religion, and sexual preference, should rise up and preserve our Constitution and our American Heritage. Certainly we have faults but Americans have always risen to the task of correcting them by honest effort, and democratic means. Dictatorship is NOT an answer, but dammit we must overcome the disastrous mess that is destroying our very existence, each and every day.

ONWARD to NEVADA and begin the FIGHT for FREEDOM, LIBERTY "AMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISM" and DEFENSE of our NEIGHBORS in DISTRESS !!!!!

In the eyes of THIS Regime and EPA the tortoise is much more precious than your life so be prepared for Mr. Hariuchi's bullet from his sniper rifle. Same guy that killed the family at Ruby Ridge.

True patriots never forget these kinds of travesties of Justice now mater what black Attorney General or Zebra is in Power.

Every time I see, or read something about a dispute over an endangered species of any animal, I am skeptical of the underlying intent.

In 1993, I was living and working in Eugene, Oregon, when I had an opportunity to meet a federal surveyor, who was on assignment to a particular area to count Spotted owls. I was very familiar with that area because I hunted and fished that same area for about five years.

It seems he was only counting owls in the old growth area of BLM controlled forest, adjacent to a national forest area that had been logged off about thirty years prior to this time.

When I asked how many he had counted, he said eleven, and that was not very many for the amount of timber in that stand.

That was when I asked him a few questions.

Now for those who are not familiar with old growth forest. That is a forest that has trees that are over 100 years old, they are very big, and very tall. Not much sunlight reaches the floor, so there is very little undergrowth. So keep this in mind.

I first asked this guy, " Did you go over to the regrow next to the area you are in?"

He said, "No."

I said, " Well that is where You will find about 150, or more owls."

He said, " That does not sound plausible, there is too much undergrowth."

Then I asked, " What do owls eat?"

He replied, "Rodents."

To which I replied, " Exactly. And where are you going to find the most rodents, in the undergrowth, where there is more food, and cover, or out in the open where the is little food, and few places to hid from predators like owls?"

He looked like I had just taken his favorite toy from him.

You see God gave animals survival instincts. They will not stay in an area where there is no food. Just because there are not as many Tortoises in that area anymore, it does not mean that have all died off. They just might have moved to another location where there is more food.

As a side note the old growth area this guy was counting owls in was a very popular area for the local forest pot growers. The two individuals who file suite to prevent logging the area were affiliated with some of those growers.

Sometimes animals are smarter than the wisea$$es  that think they are protecting them.

If I was younger and able to get there I would be standing right beside Mr. Bundy.   

The White House has Muslim Brotherhood members as counselors, advisors, and staff.   Now, who says Hussein is a Christian?      Fat Chance!

In many ways it is about the turtle so negatively impacting Mr. Bundy's life, and the salamander in California preventing San Joaquin farmers from getting the water to continue growing crops in the worst drought in California history, and the nesting grounds of the piping plover that prevent protecting the Cape Cod sand dunes from erosion. There are literally hundreds of examples of  the natural progression of humans being hindered by a silly notion that the animal or plant's existence is much more important than the human. I firmly believe that if the plover, and green six-toed salamander and this damn turtle are meant to survive, God will act to do so. Both parties have allowed the EPA to be garnered with way too much power and have the ability to implement Draconian measures against us, not only under the guise of protecting the environment, but as a means of more government control of our lives. By the way, "Marxist" is spot-on the correct term for our current government. They breed social class conflict and interject it into all social, religious, economic, and governmental aspects of our lives. And just like this repugnant little tortoise, they are slowly getting closed to the finish line. 

That is about as good an explanation as I have seen here.  The latest incident is the Smelt causing the cutoff of water to the farmers of the Sacramento Valley.  This brings to mind the farmer who lost his farm, in San Bernardino County, because of a Ferret decided to take up a homestead in the middle of his field, some 25 years ago.

Good job!!!

By the way, I'm right in the middle of things out here in Nevada... watching the cattle trucks roll by.  Last night I did some snooping around and got within shouting distance of the Federal Control Point... some of the conversations I overheard were not very respectful of the rancher or some of those sharing the parking lot where the Fed has called it the 1st Amendment Protest Bunch.

More later.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Gary Varvel

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Joe Biden Vows: Give Taxpayer-Funded Obamacare To All Illegal Aliens In U.S.

Former Vice President and 2020 Democrat presidential primary candidate Joe Biden is vowing to give Obamacare, funded by American taxpayers, to all 11 to 22 million illegal aliens living in the United States.

During an interview with Telemundo’s Jose Diaz-Balart, Biden forgot that Obamacare technically bans illegal aliens from enrolling in healthcare plans — although illegal aliens are still able to obtain subsidized and free healthcare at Americans’ expense — and promised that under his plan, all 11 to 22 million illegal aliens would be able to get Obamacare.

The exchange went as follows:

DIAZ-BALART: When I … NBC moderated that first debate with you, I didn’t … I don’t recall a clear answer, under your plan should … would the 11, 12 million undocumented immigrants that live in the United States, that have been here many for generations, would they have access …

BIDEN: Yes.

DIAZ-BALART: — to health insurance.

BIDEN: Yes, they … if they can buy into the system like everybody else.

DIAZ-BALART: Because you know, in [Obamacare] they can’t.

BIDEN: Yeah. Yeah, I know. Well they can, that’s my point. They continue to be able to do that.

DIAN-BALART: They cannot under the ObamaCare.

BIDEN: Well and that’s my point, they will though. They will be able to buy into … [illegal aliens] would be able to buy in, just like anyone else could.

Biden joins Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT), Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA), and South Bend, Indiana, Mayor Pete Buttigieg — among other 2020 Democrats — in committing to forcing American taxpayers to pay for healthcare for illegal aliens who arrive in the U.S.

Already, due to loopholes, American taxpayers are spending nearly $20 billion every year to provide illegal aliens with subsidized healthcare, emergency room visits, and other health services.

Under the 2020 Democrats’ plan to provide taxpayer-funded healthcare to all illegal aliens living in the U.S., Americans would be billed potentially $660 billion every decade just to cover the costs. Other research has found that the plan would cost Americans at least $23 billion every year.

As Breitbart News has reported, experts have said that giving taxpayer-funded healthcare to effectively all foreign nationals who can make it to America’s borders would drive “strong incentives for people with serious health problems to enter the country or remain longer than their visas allow in order to get government-funded care.”

Despite 2020 Democrats’ continued push for taxpayer-funded healthcare for illegal aliens, American voters are overwhelmingly opposed to the plan. The latest Wall Street Journal/NBC News survey revealed that the healthcare-for-illegal-aliens plan is the least popular policy position, with opposition from 62 percent of U.S. voters.

Similarly, a CNN poll from July discovered that 63 percent of likely swing voters oppose providing healthcare to illegal aliens, along with nearly 6-in-10 of all likely U.S. voters and 61 percent of moderates. A Rasmussen Reports survey also found that likely voters, by a majority of 55 percent, oppose giving healthcare to even the most low-income illegal aliens.

Infantilization of Popular Culture

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service