Armed Feds Prepare For Showdown With Nevada Cattle Rancher

Ruby Ridge-style standoff brewing as Bundy says he is prepared to be killed

A Ruby Ridge-style standoff is brewing in Nevada, where dozens of armed federal agents are closing in on cattle rancher Cliven Bundy over claims that Bundy has allowed his cows to graze illegally on government land, endangering a protected species of tortoise.

Vowing to take a stand for, “your liberty and freedom,” Bundy says he is prepared to be killed as authorities surround a 600,000 acre section of public land as a result of Bundy violating a 1993 Bureau of Land Management ruling which changed grazing rights in order to protect the endangered desert tortoise.

“With all these rangers and all this force that is out here, they are only after one man right now. They are after Cliven Bundy. Whether they want to incarcerate me or whether they want to shoot me in the back, they are after me. But that is not all that is at stake here. Your liberty and freedom is at stake,” Bundy said.

Read More at: DC CLOTHESLINE!

Views: 2862

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

F the turtle !!!!!!!

And the Illegal he rode in with.  The clown in the white house.

I beg you not to "F" the turtle, dude.  They make great soup and jewelry. Feel free to "F" the piping plover if you want.

It is not about the turtle but wanting to take his rights! Wake up!!!! The Federal Government is very much Marxist! The Democraps will do all to take our right and support a one world Marxist government and we see this in our face! Get ready to have few rights and our Constitution in the trash. That is the "NOW" Democrap party!

And the feds! I am starting to hate this administration and their sheeple

STARTING ?????  Just where have you been?  Take your head out of out A$$!

I have hated this regime from the day after they stole the first election.

Million plus dollars to round up 500 head of cattle?

I'm in the wrong business!

Our government is the laughing stock of the world.

Total idiots.

The feds are Muslim now thanks to Obama, so off with your head.

The Fed's are not Muslim at all, hardly. I hardly consider a few in there making it all Muslim. Comments like that make the Tea Party look stupid.

I think he means our feds are infiltrated with muslims including the fbi cia and the Whitehouse. You can't deny that!

I think all of he leadership positions in the Federal Government is run by mooslimes.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom StiglichPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Joe Biden On Violence Against Women:   We Have To Keep ‘Punching At It, And Punching At It, And Punching At It’

The audience laughed as he said this.

Former Vice President Joe Biden said that America needs to be “punching” back to combat violence against women during Wednesday’s Democratic debate.

Biden was asked if he would tackle specific issues regarding the #MeToo movement at the beginning of his presidency, if he were to be elected. The former vice president previously sponsored the 1994 Violence Against Women Act (VAWA), which aimed to protect victims of domestic violence.

The presidential candidate responded to the question about assaulting women by using the phrase “punching” repeatedly, apparently not thinking about the implications of using such a word.

“No man has a right to raise a hand to a woman in anger other than in self-defense, and that rarely ever occurs,” Biden said. “So we have to just change the culture, period, and keep punching at it and punching at it and punching at it. No, I really mean it.”

A few people laughed in the audience as he said this.

Biden added that it is important to pass the Violence Against Women Act, which has passed in the House and held up in the Senate. The former Vice President also suggested that America has to “fundamentally change the culture” of how women are treated, noting that it is “everyone’s responsibility.”

“It’s a gigantic issue, and we have to make it clear from the top, from the president on down that we will not tolerate it,” Biden said. “We will not tolerate this culture.”

Tucker's big takeaways from the Trump impeachment saga

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service