The Capitol Hill switchboard has been overwhelmed by calls to Congress.

The 202 224-3121 number is jammed, likely by people protesting House Speaker John Boehner’s 2015 government funding bill, which allows funding for President Barack Obama’s unpopular decision to stop enforcing immigration law, and to award work-permits to at least 5 million illegal immigrants.

Boehner’s effort to fund the $1.1 trillion bill and amnesty is being backed by President Barack Obama, whose deputies are pushing Democrats to support Boehner’s bill.

The Daily Caller called the switchboard number at 3:28, and it was not answered for seven minutes. It is usually answered after a few seconds.

When quizzed by TheDC, the switchboard operator merely said “there is high call volume.” She declined to describe the level of calls. “My job is to answer and transfer,” she said.

read more:

http://dailycaller.com/2014/12/11/amnesty-protestors-crash-capitol-...

Keep Calling!

202 224-3121

Views: 628

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Just called and expressed my outrage! Hung up and called again. I will keep calling. Guy who answered said, "Mam, it hasn't passed yet. I will pass your concerns along".

They don't Love Obama. What they love is power,control and money. Obama is a means to a end for many in congress.

That's more like it, Dr. Lopez.

Great. This means that TeamObama/GOP will get to raise OUR taxes AGAIN to provide homes, jobs and free healthcare for 10-20 million (or more) illegal invaders from some of the worst countries...all Vatican run...on the planet. Thanks GOP. 

I was able to get thru just now and the operator said everyone had gone home, and asked who I would like to leave a voicemail message for. I said Boehner. She said Ok, his message played then hung up. I called back and gave them my state and I had a choice of only 2 -- progressive communist D. Feinstein and B. Boxer. This stinks. 

Now I see a TP FaceBook article that the Vatican-run UN is planning on dumping thousands of their Muslim offspring on America...costing billions. Who is being targeted to pay for all this?!!!!!

Look at what Jim Bridenstine, OK House Rep, posted on Facebook:

Yesterday I cosponsored an amendment to the upcoming omnibus appropriations bill that will prohibit the use of funds or fees from being used to enact executive amnesty.

The United States Constitution, Article I Section 8, clearly states the role of the Legislative Branch to "establish a[n] uniform Rule of Naturalization" and the courts have repeatedly affirmed that Congress has the authority to establish rules of immigration, not the President.

BTW - Jim Bridenstine was endorsed & supported by the Tea Party in 2012.   He beat out the 5 term Republican incumbant in the 2012 Primary, then went on to beat his Democrat opponent in the General Election.

Jim Btidenstine 2016

Thanks for that info American 1st. If Jim Btidenstine isn't a snake, then he would be the exception.

Mark -

Jim Bridenstine is NOT a lawyer, so NO, he is not a snake.   He was also backed by the Tea Party.

Do you know who was also NOT a lawyer?   President Reagan.    I'm not comparing the two, but it's ironical that both have/had more common sense than most of the District of Corruption politicians aka charlatans combined.

American 1st, I agree. Thanks again.

We are doing what the constitution says we can do. GOOD JOB EVERYBODY.  I send my Washington representatives letter about this, and only one returned my answer. What he said was they will try to work with the president to reach an agreement . This was a U.S. Senator( republican)

this is why a 3rd party is needed .

A third party will be the same in a couple of years, What we need is the representatives to live with the American people withing their neighborhoods,and not in Washington D.C. where they can't hear or see them. If these politicians live in the districts that they represent  they wouldn't be so arrogant in doing what they want, and not having to answer to anybody.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

ALERT ALERT

Obama Lies Again: – Ignores That The Year After Signing The Stimulus More Than (4) Million Jobs Were Lost

Former President Obama, the only President in US history who had his FBI and other Intel agencies spy on the opposition party candidate, claims that he created the great economy that Americans are enjoying today. The only thing Obama created was debt and massive job losses with his horrible economic recovery.

Yesterday the former President tweeted an effort to take credit for President Trump’s successful economy:

Joe Hoft@joehoft

Of course another @BarackObama lie. He can’t open his mouth without lying. 11 years ago the US lost (4.3) million jobs over the next 12 months. Horrible liar. https://twitter.com/barackobama/status/1229432034650722304 

Barack Obama  @BarackObama

Eleven years ago today, near the bottom of the worst recession in generations, I signed the Recovery Act, paving the way for more than a decade of economic growth and the longest streak of job creation in American history.

President Obama’s policies were a disgrace and a failure. He doubled the national debt in spite of zero interest rates from the Fed. His recovery was the worst in US history.

Also, Obama’s assertion is just plain false. The ‘Stimulus’ was passed in February 2009 right after Obama took over the Presidency. He promised to not pass any bills for at least a week to allow for the bills to be read by the people but lied as soon as he was sworn in. The Stimulus was hundreds and hundreds of pages of government handouts to Democrat districts and it was close to $1 million. This was not what America needed and it led to the Tea Party.

Far-left Wikipedia has this to say about the Stimulus:

Note that in his infinite wisdom, NYT economist Paul Krugman is credited with arguing that “the stimulus was far smaller than the economic crisis warranted”. (He also said the markets would crash and burn if President Trump was elected President.)

The data shows that the 12 months after Obama’s stimulus, the US lost 4.3 million jobs:

In Obama’s first three years he netted a loss of 1.5 million jobs compared to President Trump who has added more than 6.7 million jobs.

When it comes to the economy, the billionaire schools the community organizer every time.

Tucker: Bloomberg is trying to buy the election

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service