Air Force Veteran Relieved of Duties for Disagreeing with Homosexuality

A 19-year veteran of the Air Force said he was relieved of his duties after he disagreed with his openly gay commander when she wanted to severely punish an instructor who had expressed religious objections to homosexuality.

“I was relieved of my position because I don’t agree with my commander’s position on gay marriage,” Senior Master Sgt. Phillip Monk told Fox News. “We’ve been told that if you publicly say that homosexuality is wrong, you are in violation of Air Force policy.”

The Liberty Institute is representing the Christian airman in case the Pentagon decides to retaliate.

“Are we going to have a ‘Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell’ policy for Christians so we don’t get harassed for our beliefs?” attorney Hiram Sasser asked Fox News. “Here’s a guy who wants to have his religious liberty and serve in the military. He shouldn’t have to believe in gay marriage in order to serve.”

read more:

http://townhall.com/columnists/toddstarnes/2013/08/15/air-force-vet...

Views: 1114

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I was in the navy. And when you have over 1000 guys on a ship, the last thing you want is some QUEERS checking you out when you are in the showers. In any other service you can get away from it, but not when you are out to see.

Oh how they brag on the all voluntary military. Nobody looks however and who is volunteering. Sleep well America, as illegals and perverts protect you!

Come on people, you SEE this shit happening and sit by and watch! You should be OUTRAGED at this bullshit!

DON'T EMBRACE?,  WE'LL REPLACE  is what their new policy is.

Every Christian and others concerned about morality get out of Satans armed forces , the FORMER United States armed forces , and encourage every one you meet to NOT join that evil organization .  They are led by a regime that is intent on destroying the United States constitution ,  intent on destroying America through an agenda to make it a modern Sodom and Gomorrah .   I AM a combat veteran and I am NOT a Christian zealot , I am however , a concerned American that can see the kind of filth and destruction being aimed at my descendents and the communist agenda designed to control them by government enslavement .

A few years back there was a request for Bibles in Afganistan.   So someone organized to have  Bibles  sent  to the US bases.    Supposedly a Muslim protested and all the Bibles were burned.   What would have happened if  one Koran had been burned.   Crosses are being removed from bases.  Religious services are being prohibited in Military Cemetaries.  Ever since 2009 anything Christian or Jewish is being banned.  Intel Manuals no longer have any references of Muslim terrorism, Jihad, Al Quida.    Terrorists,   Anti Capitalism,  haters of Christians and Jews seem like the only people welcome into this WH.    Some years ago I came across a book that the chaplins used in WW2.    In it was difference services  for the different  religions.  The Priest , The Rabbi, The Baptist could perform what ever service  necessary for that particular moment in time.    Now under this ADM.  MY WAY OR THE HIGHWAY.   Unfortunately it is all favoring Muslim terrorists.  If the Military had not been forced to become PC there may not have been 13 dead and many wounded at Ft Hood.

I totally agree with you sr williams though I cannot agree with Buck Crosby. I think he means well, but, He sounds defeated (I don't think that's the case). However,  we cannot give in to this lunacy. People are becoming more aware of this administrations progressive/communist crap and won't tolerate it much longer. Vote smart.

Look at it this way, with gays in combat they will never have to worry about their buddy leaving their BEHIND. In reality I don't agree with same sex marriages but if they don't involve me I don't have a problem.

We can thank OBAMA and his GAY agenda for incidents like this!!!!!...What about the rights of Christians !!!!???? Thank GOD for moral, decent, Christian values on the part of this Air Force member, we need more people like him.

Shameful. It is terrible when the Russian President has a higher moral ground than our leader. Now, under Obama's leadership Christians are openly punished and the First Amendment is dead.  Liberals are not happy to get gays in the military or that since 1976 homosexuals are no longer called deviants . They want everyone to say and /or do what they do and not disagree with them. The Clinton policy was best and once again our Congress rolled over and jumped into the PC camp putting openly gay people in the military vs keeping DADT.

The Defense Department has announced that gay service members will get a 10 day leave to travel to states where gay marriage is legal so they can get married. Will this be abused by people who just want a free vacation back to the states? You could get married on day one, then file for divorce on day 2 and be single again by time you report back to your unit

what a queer statement. !st the Cuntry as built on the laws of God  soon God was kicked out of the Courtroom, now God watches as he is removed from the  judgement of Blasphamies by this civilization. Yu think  he is removed ? or do you think hes waiting to see how deep we go into this rabbit hole?

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

Political Cartoons by Gary VarvelPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

SICK: Leprosy On The Rise In Los Angeles 

Ahh, the joys of open borders and Democrat leadership.

California is not just a public toilet but now there is evidence that leprosy is on the rise in Los Angeles County.

Barack Obama changed US law in 2016 and allowed immigrants with blistering STDs and leprosy to migrate to the US.

Medscape reported:

Leprosy, also known as Hansen’s disease, is rarely seen in the United States, but cases continue to emerge in Los Angeles County, a new report says.

“Hansen’s disease still exists, and we need to educate medical students and physicians,” coauthor Dr. Maria Teresa Ochoa from Keck Medical Center of the University of Southern California, Los Angeles, told Reuters Health by email.

Dr. Ochoa and colleagues identified 187 patients with the disease in a review of medical records from their leprosy clinic spanning 1973 to 2018. Most patients were Latino, originating from Mexico, and they experienced a median delay in diagnosis of more than three years, the team reports JAMA Dermatology, online August 7.

Multibacillary leprosy (MB) cases outnumbered paucibacillary leprosy (PB) cases by nearly eight to one (88.6% vs. 11.4%, respectively), and Latino patients were more likely than non-Latino patients to have MB, as were patients from Central or South America (versus other regions).

Most patients (80.7%) received multidrug therapy, and most (92.6%) received antibiotics for more than two years, especially if they had MB.

Only about half of patients (56.7%) had World Health Organization (WHO) grade 0 disability (no signs or symptoms suggestive of leprosy or disability) at the one-year follow-up, whereas 16.0% had grade 1 disability (loss of protective sensation) and 26.2% had grade 2 disability (visible deformity) at the last follow-up.

Among the patients who lost protective sensation, 87.7% (50/57) did not regain it following therapy.

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service