We as U.S.. American citizens have been in a cold war stand off with our very own government for many years.
Our government began preparing for this cold war. It is a war machine with little need for diplomacy or accountability. For those who stand up to this abuse of power, they are either marginalized, in jail, fled the country, or murdered.
We watched the occupy movement spill across America. Military type assaults on American citizens by police were becoming common place. They began eroding our second amendment rights away. And free speech was relegated to "free speech zones."
We lost mainstream media due to Citizens United vs Federal Election Commission, which politicized businesses and took one more layer of our protection away. Now we are fighting corporate government. The government seems like it is in overdrive, rolling out one unpopular bill after another with a calculated indifference to voters. At the same time, the government put our economy on a roller coaster, loosened up the bolts on every track, and sent it on its way.
It is time for We The People, True American Patriots, to show this government that we are in charge; that in The United States of America, government acts according to our consent, not against our will.
As I have stated before we are in a cold war stand off with our government and it is time to stand up. It is time to let them know that we will not take there crap or there unlawful laws. It is time to "draw the line in the sand."
We have elections coming up in November, we need to put the right person into office. One that will defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic. No more corporate payed for politician, no more you owe us a favor politician. We need good old citizen representation, no more career politicians. We are the only ones that can do that.
We've been torn apart and pit against each other with Politics, Religion, Gender, Sexuality, Race, Ethnicity, Age ... This is how they control us. It's time to UNITE.
Whether you like to Occupy, Tea Party, or Bikini Flash Mob, the First Amendment protects your right to peacefully protest.
The problem is one group will pit against another group just to find out in the long run they are fighting for the same cause. Republican vs Democrat, Red State vs Blue State, North vs South, Black vs White, Poor vs Rich. etc.
Now what would happen if we all united and became An American Citizen? Yes folks just plan American, no White American, no Afro American, no Hispanic American, No Middle Class American, No Rich or Poor American, just plan American. OMG that is just unheard of.
In advocacy work, you often want all the support you can get. You can think of possible support as arranged in concentric circles. The innermost circle contains you and your closest, most committed allies - your core group. The next circle out contains your natural allies - those individuals and organizations that share your beliefs and values, and stand to benefit or to see their values confirmed by the success of your advocacy effort. The third circle encompasses those who are neutral - because they know nothing about the issue, because they're not sure where they stand on it, or because they don't believe it concerns them in any way.
The last two circles are the least likely to be supportive. In the fourth circle out are the opposition's traditional allies, who occupy the same position in relation to your opposition as your natural allies do in relation to you. And finally, in the farthest circle, are your opponents, those who are unalterably against what you're in favor of.
Yet, advocates know that you sometimes find allies in unexpected places. One of those places is among those who normally line up with opponents to your advocacy efforts. Taking direct action - may mean making contact with your opposition's allies.
A House Divided Against Itself Cannot Stand
The phrase "a house divided against itself cannot stand" is literally talking about households, or nations. The meaning is quite simple. And it is similar to the saying "United we stand, divided we fall". This means that if the people of a household or of a nation cannot agree on basic things, that household or that nation will not survive.
I express We the People call a General Strike, one involving the following measures and demands:
1. Tax revolt: refuse to pay income taxes until such time as the following steps are taken to correct the course of this great nation.
2. Form activist /protester groups, march and demand that our demands are meet.
3. Form "good old" American Patriot Militia Groups, train and be ready when called upon. March with the protesters, be there security.
4. Keyboard Commandos write and send letters non-stop. Do not let up.
List of Demands/Grievances
I say to them right now, there is not a Liberal America and a Conservative America - there is the United States of America. There is not a black America and a White America and Latino America and Asian America - there's the United States of America.
1. Affirm the original intent of the Constitution: insist the federal government get back in line with the original definitions of federal authority and abide the limitations placed on the central government as defined.
2. Secure the border
3. Enforce current immigration laws to the fullest; reform the system without granting amnesty
Immediately deport all illegal alien individuals who have a criminal record of any kind.
4. Repeal The Affordable Health Care Act (ObamaCare) Come up with a plan that will work and everyone can afford
5. The current federal income tax system is clearly broken -- unfair, overly complex, and almost impossible for most Americans to understand. But there is a reasonable, nonpartisan alternative that is both fair and easy to understand. A system that allows you to keep your whole paycheck and only pay taxes on what you spend.
6. The FairTax is a national sales tax that treats every person equally and allows American businesses to thrive, while generating the same tax revenue as the current four-million-word-plus word tax code. Under the FairTax, every person living in the United States pays a sales tax on purchases of new goods and services, excluding necessities due to the prebate. The FairTax rate after necessities is 23% and equal to the lowest current income tax bracket (15%) combined with employee payroll taxes (7.65%), both of which will be eliminated.
7. Cut federal spending 20% across the board immediately, and then prioritize spending according to national polls-which will most likely demand inclusion of healthcare for Veterans. Top priorities for most Americans today include jobs, the economy, corrupt politicians, education, government spending, debt, and taxes.
8. Push all authority with regard to abortion and same sex marriage down to the state level, insisting the judiciary stop trying to legislate and allowing the will of the people to prevail as expressed in elections on propositions placed on the ballot by the people. Only states can decide on the matter of public funding of abortion.
9. Term limits in Congress: six terms maximum for Representatives, two terms maximum for Senators.
10. Pass a law that requires an audit of the Federal Reserve System. Then do away with it.
11. Pass a law that requires all government officials to abide by any law they pass.
12. Abolish the IRS. Reform DOJ. Suspend all pending gun control legislation.
13. Each state will have the right to enact and enforce voter identification rules and regulations.
14. Pull out of The United Nations and Defund them and have them leave New York City.
15. Defund any and all nations that have terrorist organizations that are a threat to The United States of America.
16. Defund any country that is not 100% with The United States of America
Well, somebody needs to fire the first shot. My kids do not know better, my wife supports my faith. My neighbors are waiting on me. And all I'm doing is waiting on you. Sickening ain't it. Our reputation is beyond decline, our borders open. What's next, another of our freedoms taken away. Guess what, its been gone. Its not up to our children to make a stand, its up to us! What the hell are we doing here? Its over folks and we should all feel ashamed for waiting on someone else to step up. It was our responsibility and it's damn near passed. Good luck patriots, I hope you're ready.