I am a Texan and would love to be able to say Rick Perry was a true Patriot, but I can't. There are just too many questions that raise red flags. Let me share some of them with you and briefly. We must have answers to the following:
- Rick Perry was a democrat until 1989. He worked for Al Gore of all people! Why would he do that in the first place and why did he change parties? Can he criticize Gore and all that he stands for? Could it be that he is just infiltrating the Republican Tea Party to divert America yet again?
- Why did Perry wait until the Iowa caucus to declare and why was it in South Carolina instead of his home state of Texas? Could it be that he, like Comrade B.O. was trying to divert attention away from the influence of the Tea Party and the Republican Caucus in Iowa the day that the straw poll was to be announced? Now we know that Bachmann, the Tea Party front runner, was the straw poll favorite. It seems like Perry is either manipulating or a coward since he would not debate in Iowa.
- Why did Perry attend and participate in the pagan Bilderberg Group meeting in 2007? Obama also was invited and attended that secretive society of pagan globalists at one time. What was Perry's paper, which reportedly was about the relationship of state to federal governments really about?
- When Perry declared his candidacy in South Carolina, he did not say he wanted a smaller federal government. He said he wanted more jobs. That is not the role of a constitution republic. Only private individuals create jobs when they need help because their business is either starting up or growing. That rhetoric is no different than Obama's. Obama mistakenly thinks a bigger federal government will create more jobs. Does Perry also think that government creates jobs?
- Word has it that Perry has advocated free, or at least in-state, college tuition for illegal aliens. Is that true? That would suggest he does not believe in national sovereignty any more than Obama.
- Why is Perry in favor of the super highway that would divide the nation and destroy our national sovereignty?
- Is Perry a true Tea Party Republican who will reduce the size of government, reduce taxes, and regulatory burdens or is he just another wolf in sheep's clothing? Be suspicious! Ask the hard questions!