Barack Hussein Obama - The Peter Principle proven!
"Barack Hussein Obama has proven that one can be easily promoted beyond their abilities, or as Obama has wisely put it about himself… when asked about things he didn’t understand “That’s above my pay grade.”
Socialism Never Works"
- Canada Free Press
You can't read this stuff in the New York Times, The Washington Post, the L.A. Times or any other mainstream newspaper nor see it on NBC, CBS, ABC, CNN, CNBC as well. They won't tell you the truth about Barack Hussein Obama.
The last four years under this president has been a disaster of astounding proportions. Forty percent of all private wealth has been destroyed in this period and it will not come back without new direction toward private enterprise.
The Independent Journal (Sept. 4, 2012) tell the complete story of Obama's four years:
- 42—Consecutive months with (official) unemployment over 8%.
- 66,000—Average number of jobs added per month since recovery started (Below level needed to keep up with population growth.)
- 63.7%—Labor force participation rate (30-year low.)
- 52%—Percentage of voters that say the nation is in worse condition.
- 54%—Percentage of voters that say Obama doesn’t deserve reelection based on his job performance
- 31%—Percentage of voters that say the nation is in better condition today than when Obama took office.
- $16,000,000,000,000—National Debt will hit $16 trillion today.
- $1,311,000,000,000—President Obama, on average, has added $1.311 trillion of debt per year.
- 7—Months since Obama last met with jobs council.
- 100—In that same time, Obama has held over 100 fundraisers.
- 1,224—Days since the Democratic-led Senate adopted a budget resolution, on April 29, 2009.
- 0—votes Obama’s budget received in the Senate and House (414-0 in the House, 99-0 in the Senate.)
Just in case you doubt that a second term for Obama doesn't mean the end of the American Dream read on.
These are 25 more jaw-dropping statistics from Barack’s first term, from End of the American Dream website (April 27th, 2012):
- #1 The percentage of Americans that own homes is dropping rapidly. According to Gallup, the current level of homeownership in the United States is the lowest that Gallup has ever measured.
- #2 Home prices in the U.S. continue to fall like a rock as well. They have declined for six months in a row and are now down a total of 35 percent from the peak of the housing bubble. The last time that home prices in the United States were this low was back in 2002.
- #3 Last year, an astounding 53 percent of all U.S. college graduates under the age of 25 were either unemployed or underemployed.
- #4 Back in 2007, about 10 percent of all unemployed Americans had been out of work for 52 weeks or longer. Today, that number is above 30 percent.
- #5 When Barack Obama first became president, the number of “long-term unemployed workers” in the United States was 2.6 million. Today, it is 5.3 million.
- #6 The average duration of unemployment in the United States is about three times as long as it was back in the year 2000.
- #7 Despite what the mainstream media would have us to believe, the truth is that the percentage of working age Americans that are employed is not increasing. Back in March 2010, 58.5 percent of all working age Americans were employed. In March 2011,58.5 percent of all working age Americans were employed. In March 2012, percent of all working age Americans were employed. So how can Barack Obama and the mainstream media claim that the employment situation in the United States is getting better? The employment rate is still essentially exactly where it was when the last recession supposedly ended.
- #8 Back in 1950, more than 80 percent of all men in the United States had jobs. Today, less of all men in the United States have jobs.
- #9 In 1962, 28 percent of all jobs in America were manufacturing jobs. In 2011, only 9 percent of all jobs in America were manufacturing jobs.
- #10 In some areas of Detroit, Michigan you can buy a three bedroom home for just $500.
- #11 According to one recent survey, approximately one-third of all Americans are not paying their bills on time at this point.
- #12 Since Barack Obama entered the White House, the price of gasoline has risen by more than 100 percent.
- #13 The student loan debt bubble continues to expand at a very frightening pace. Recently it was announced that total student loan debt in the United States has passed the.
- #14 Incredibly, one out of every four jobs in the United States pays $10 an hour or less at this point.
- #15 Household incomes all over the United States continue to fall. After adjusting for inflation, median household income in America has declined by 7.8 percent since December 2007.
- #16 Over the past several decades, government dependence has risen to unprecedented heights in the United States. The following is how I described the explosive growth of social welfare benefits in one recent article....Back in 1960, social welfare benefits made up approximately 10 percent of all salaries and wages. In the year 2000, social welfare benefits made up approximately 21 percent of all salaries and wages. Today, social welfare benefits make up approximately 35 percent of all salaries and wages.
- #17 In November 2008, 30.8 million Americans were on food stamps. Today, more than 46 million Americans are on food stamps.
- #18 Right now, more than 25 percent of all American children are on food stamps.
- #19 According to the U.S. Census Bureau, today 49 percent of all Americans live in a home that receives some form of benefits from the federal government.
- #20 Over the next 75 years, Medicare is facing unfunded liabilities of more than 38 trillion dollars. That comes to $328,404 for each and every household in the United States.
- #21 During the first quarter of 2012, U.S. public debt rose by 359.1 billion dollars. U.S. GDP only rose by 142.4 billion dollars.
- #22 At this point, the U.S. national debt is rising by more than 2 million dollars every single minute.
- #23 The U.S. national debt has risen by more than 5 trillion dollars since the day that Barack Obama first took office. In a little more than 3 years Obama has added more to the national debt than the first 41 presidents combined.
- #24 The Federal Reserve bought up approximately 61 percent of all government debt issued by the U.S. Treasury Department during 2011.
- #25 The Federal Reserve continues to systematically destroy the value of the U.S. dollar. Since 1970, the U.S. dollar has lost more than 83 percent of its value.
If the statistics weren't bad enough, Barack Hussein Obama is a congenital liar, cannot keep his words above "street level" without a teleprompter, and is totally protected by the press who are in the tank for him. His parents were Communist, his grandparents were Communist, he was brought up in Muslim schools, his hero was his father whose dreams of the destruction of America he has adopted.
No one could have created the statistics above if it were not so!
TOMORROW WE EITHER EXPELL BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA AND HIS COLLECTION OF RACIST, COMMUNISTS AND THE MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD FROM THE WHITE HOUSE OR WE SURELY WILL PERSISH AS A REPUBLIC!
Note: If you and your friends have already voted for Obama, I am sorry for you, and for our country if your vote should be the one that puts him over the top and ends our Republic as we know it. If you and your friends haven't voted yet, please consider the facts states above. You won't read them in the New York Times or see them on NBC!