Slick Obama Sells Israel Down the River
This article will sound highly critical of Barack Obama and highly supportive of the Israeli naval blockade. And so, it clearly is and should be. However, Rajjpuut is NO friend of Israel. That revelation is important to his search for truth and to the readers'. Rajjpuut has written several blogs clearly outlining the outrageous history of how the United Nations gave away Muslim Arab land owned by those Arabs for almost nineteen hundred consecutive years to the Jews in 1948 in atonement for European and American guilt over the Holocaust. Rajjpuut has repeatedly agreed with Muslim viewpoints that World War II was NOT a Muslim-caused war and that the Arabs and Muslims played NO role in the Holocaust and owed the Jews NOTHING. Similarly, Rajjpuut holds no animosity nor does he find anything to criticize about the Israeli Jews, in their place he'd have done exactly what they did: that is, carve a Jewish state out of the only land they could find. In fact given the Democratic leanings and capitalist expression found in Israel, Rajjpuut finds much to praise. (Almost everything but their highly socialistic economic system, as a matter of fact.)
All that being said, facts are facts are facts and since the Jewish nation^^ was NOT carved out of Nazi Germany and Nazi Austria (where by all rights it clearly SHOULD have been) . . . it, Israel (like the abortion laws in the United States) is a fact of life and like all facts of life must be dealt with honestly, intelligently, courageously and justly . . . hence this blog . . . .
Barack Obama might not have any guts or integrity, but once again, Israel showed it has plenty of each when it continued to honor its blockade of military shipping to Gaza. The administration of “Nobel-Peace-Prize” recipient Obama has joined “the world” in condemning Israel for its “aggression” in enforcing that nation’s naval blockade of Hamas, conveniently overlooking six key facts . . . .
1. Not only Israel but also Egypt is currently enforcing a naval blockade against arms and support for Hamas, the present governing body of the Palestinians in the Gaza strip. Egypt is a Muslim country and if they wished the violent Hamas regime to have weapons it would be a simple matter for Egypt to allow transport overland into Gaza. Naval blockades are a completely legal way (under U.N. rules) for a country to deal with a belligerent neighbor such as Gaza has proven itself since Hamas came to power there.
2. The three-year old blockade was originally brought about because of thousands of small arms, mortar, rocket and artillery attacks from Gaza into Israel since Hamas came into power. Those attacks have shockingly virtually ceased since the blockade went into effect.
3. The Hamas charter states that elimination of Israel from the face of the earth is their goal. Their earlier attacks underlined their commitment to that end. Every nation has a right to defend itself or to prevent enemy nations from obtaining armament, hence Israel's naval blockade of Gaza.
4. The recent attempt by a “humanitarian peace coalition” to run the Israeli blockade which resulted in nine blockade-runners being killed was created by the Turkish ship
A. Attempting to run the legal blockade and
B. When the Israelis boarded the ship, by a stunning display of violence from those on board the Turkish ship. The media worldwide (other than in Israel and on Fox News) has condemned the deaths but not shown the video footage which shows that passengers on the Turk ship instigated ALL the violence and that two Israelis were badly injured before the Israelis decided to return violence with more principled and lethal violence. Calling yourself a “peace mission” means nothing when you attack a legitimate boarding party with metal pipes conveniently cut to the length of a baseball bat.
5. Before setting sail, several of the passengers aboard the Turkish vessel had written wills and letters to their next of kin indicating that they expected to become martyrs and thus it’s obvious they had staged the whole incident in hopes of breaking the blockade either at that moment or helping end it in the future. Several of the passengers were already on the international warning list as violent jihadists.
6. Unlike Mr. Obama who is parading around the world humbling himself and our nation to every third-rate dictator he can find, Israel recognizes clearly the need for strength to ensure peace. Amazingly “Peace Prize” recipient Obama is as ignorant of that fact as he is of economics, business, and our own nation’s traditions and Constitution (although purportedly he taught Constitutional Law while simultaneously teaching Saul Alinsky’s “Rules for Radicals” in Chicago).
Naturally, the gutless Barack Obama, who spent parts of five years as a “prize student” at a Muslim private school in Jakarta, Indonesia (where they now have a statue of him as a ten-year old with a butterfly** balanced upon his thumb) aligned himself with asinine (given the obvious five facts listed above) public opinion in condemning the Israeli action. When Israel attacks Iran, as they soon must to eliminate that belligerent country’s nuclear capability, Obama will likewise condemn that action . . . when that happens, Rajjpuut will applaud mightily. Every nation has the right and duty to protect itself. Israel represents everything Obama hates: Jews, a Republic, a democracy, and successful capitalist nation. And let’s go further and make things clearer . . . .
Isn’t it amazing that all the while Obama's Left is accusing peaceful Conservatives in our country of racism, anti-semitism and Nazism . . . they’ve apparently forgotten that the term “Nazi” is short for “National-Socialist.” Socialism@@ routinely and consistently across history has attacked the Jewish people because of their renowned tendency (being denied the right to own land in many countries) to operate profitable businesses – to succeed as captalists. Like all socialists and communists throughout history Obama is an anti-semite (Karl Marx was a self-hating Lutheran-born child whose parents converted him and themselves to Judaism, who later became an atheist who repeatedly disparaged Jews and called them all, “puppets and puppeteers of capitalism” and quoted Feuerbach, calling the Jewish god Yaweh "nothing but the personified selfishness of the Israelitish (sic) people” but then expanded his own diatribe to outshine his hallowed mentor in vitriol: “Money,” he wrote, "is the jealous god of Israel, beside which no other god may exist . . . . What is the real Jew? What is the profane basis of Judaism? Practical need, self-interest. What is the worldly cult of the Jew? Hucksterism. What is his worldly god? Money."
And Barack (whose birth-father Barak, with no ‘c’ Obama, wrote a scathing editorial commentary calling for “scientific socialism, i.e. communism$$” for Kenya while discussing the merits of 100% taxes on the rich and takeover of foreign business and spreading the wealth of Kenyans into Black Kenyan hands and out of Asian- and White-Kenyan control) Obama? He is the real Nazi, the real National-Socialist who’d love nothing better than to see Israel and its troublesome Jews wiped off the face of the earth. Heil Slick Barack, Heil!
Ya’all live long, strong and ornery,
Like Rajjpuut said, the anti-Nazi nation in question should have been carved out of the Nazi homeland in Germany and Austria. And why not make it a homeland for all the people the Nazis persecuted and attempted genocide upon? That is Jehovah's Witnesses, Gypsies, homosexuals, the mentally-retarded, nobility, the intelligentsia, political dissidents, and those suffering from physical birth-defects, for example, all deserved a homeland every bit as much as the Jews did. Hitler saw to the killing of 13 million people and less than half of them were Jews.
By the way, socialism in the forms found in the USSR-Russia; Red China and Nazi Germanyeasily deliberately and directly killed at least 91 million (presumably more) civilian people during the 20th Century. Even, the one socialist hero found on so many ignorant people's t-shirts, Che Guevara, reputedly bragged he personally killed almost 200 people and clearly oversaw the deaths and imprisonment of many, many more . . . exactly what is it about socialism that is so attractive? And why is it that the mainstream media wish to protect Barack Obama from all criticism?
@@ and if you in ignorance say, "Come now, the Nazis weren't real socialists," then you in your inexperience haven't examined the platforms of those National Socialists Nazis. They wanted pretty much what Barack Obama wants, including hurting their political enemies.
$$ Here's Barak Hussein Obama, Sr.'s essay: http://www.politico.com/static/PPM41_eastafrica.html