Saturday, January 3rd, 2015, is when the newly elected U.S. Congress (House and Senate) are to be sworn into office in Washington, D.C. It is only fitting we send them this message we do not want Obama's executive actions to stand.
For planning purposes:
1) Assign Coordinator(s)
2) Security (Two Persons taking Pictures / Videos of the Team Protest)
3) Hot Coffee & Doughnuts Coordinator (it'll be COLD that day)
4) Transportation for Team members
5) Vehicle Parking Coordinator (locates safe parking)
6) Special Events Person (the "Runner" for unexpected actions)
7) Communications Coordinator : Press Spokesman & inviting others such as Tea Party groups
8) Team Protection Coordinator : Primarily to keep the "Violent" and "Crazies" away (both Left and Right)
9) Prayer Leader : Your Patriotic Protest Team will absolutely need The LORD's protection !
12-06-2014 : Saturday : Identify and Contact your Team Members
12-13-2014 : Saturday : Team Meeting to decide these Primary and Secondary Locations (City Interstate Overpasess are Best)
12-20-2014 : Saturday : Team Assignments (Very Important !)
12-27-2015 : Saturday : "Communications Coordinator" sends reminder invitations to "vetted" Team members
12-27-2014 : Saturday : "Hot Coffee-Doughnuts Coordinator" receives Team head count for purchasing items for the next weekend
12-27-2014 : Saturday : "Vehicle Parking Coordinator" ensures that planned locations are OK for the next weekend
* * *
Here is where I plan to be on Saturday, 3, 2016*
*Please note; this is an uncoordinated action with any group -- so far. This is just where me and my sign will be spending a few hours on Saturday, January 3, 2015 as things stand. Since Georgia has become, thank God, a part of the Texas lawsuit against Obama's amnesty actions, this will also be an important demonstration of our support for the governor and the state legislature's actions.