The Only Hope for America Now
Two recent events emphasized for Ol’ Rajjpuut the importance of never-failing to tell truth to power. In America the TEA Party is the last hope for the voting, tax-paying public to get through the thick heads of our elected officials that fiscal- and Constitutional-responsibility are vitally necessary NOW. The second instance concerns, Bill O’Reilly of FOXNEWS and will be dealt with in great detail later in this blog. In the first one, Rajjpuut who used to be a health educator and who has hammered away for a long time on the dangers of bureaucratic incursions into health care was gratified to see truth winning out over the Washington health care proselytizers . . . .
The dangers of the federal and state governments’ “one-size fits all medicine” will soon be revealed to all of us unless Obamacare is repealed. However, in a far less obvious story: for 25 years now, the federal government has been insisting that childhood shots required by law were absolutely blameless in causing mental and neurological damage to our children even as the numbers and rate of autism were skyrocketing. While they were doing this openly on the one hand they’ve been running a slush-fund to pay-off on the quiet many of the families involved. The only requirements for these slush-fund pay-offs were two: A) well-documented cause and effect that tie brain or nerve damage to the shots and B) the lawsuit could NOT mention the word “autism” in anyway, fashion or mode. That dirty-little-secret is now blown to hell and back thanks to those of us who for over a generation have been insisting upon speaking truth to power . . . .
Today your child is more likely to develop autism than he is to have a twin. One in every 84 children develops autism. These numbers have risen steadily since the federal and state governments began requiring shots of all children first as they gained school age and secondly in more recent days infant shots after the first six weeks of life. A second factor no one has mentioned but key to understanding the problem is that instead of single shots, today it is very likely that a “combo-shot” of three, four or even more vaccines will be pumped into the arms of the children at one fell swoop . . . it is only as these combo-shots came into vogue that the autism ratio dropped dramatically from one in every 760 children to today’s one in every 84. The third factor is that mass vaccination drives are often held. No child who is not 100% healthy, displaying absolutely no cold-no fever-no other problems, should ever be given a vaccination and never more than one vaccine at a time should be administered. Finally, however, autism is just now being spoken of frankly and the government being accosted and big pharmaceutical companies and their combination vaccines are feeling the heat and paying up . . . finally. It’s only a trickle so far, but this truth is finally coming out. Truth to power is vital. Perhaps someday soon we can see some greater responsibility on this issue and the autism ratio rise back to 400 or 500 to 1.
For our major blog coverage, Rajjpuut was aghast to see FOXNEWS’ Bill O’Reilly of The O’Reilly Factor opinion program get absolutely pummeled by liberal-progressive idiots on his program for roughly a week straight. Rajjpuut sent the following short e-mail to O’Reilly with the extensive follow-up information also included. If this information was part of our nation’s shared knowledge bank the financial meltdown would never have happened; Barack Obama would not be in the Oval Office using the Constitution as toilet paper; and our National Debt and UNfunded entitlement liabilities would be already on the road to manageable resolution . . . .
Bill, progressive mouthpieces on the Factor make you look bad when arguing about the Financial Meltdown of 2008 and Obama’s economic policies. Unlike Truth-Meister Glen Beck, you seem afraid to deal with the underlying causes: A) CRA ’77 and its five expansions took us from 0.24% suspect loans in 1977 to 34.2% in 2007 and B) the Broken Window Fallacy which virtually every liberal-progressive initiative displays.
More detail for you to research:
Broken Window Fallacy:
The ACORN-Progressive-Clinton-Obama Conspiracy:
1. CRA ’77 the Community Reinvestment Act of 1977 from Carter and progressives in both chambers of Congress. 64% of Americans owned their own homes then . . . so the F-M system was very healthy and the envy of the world. Free Market mortgages were no longer allowed. Bad home loans MUST now be made to unqualified applicants by LAW. Suspect loans allow 3% down payment or less.
2. ACORN was created in 1977 virtually simultaneously (as the Arkansas Community Organizations for Reform Now by Cloward-Piven and Wiley Lieutenant Wade Rathke) with the creation of CRA ’77.
3. After doubling the nation’s welfare rolls in seven years, (1968-75) with their National Welfare Rights Organization (NWRO), C-P and Wiley bragged publicly and in print about bankrupting NYC and nearly bankrupting NY State and many other states and large cities. They charged their NWRO followers with using Saul Alinsky tactics in voter registration and housing. Rathke from the NWRO was sent to Arkansas to get L-G Bill Clinton (he and his wife were Alinsky enthusiasts) elected and to test out the ACORN concept. Clinton was elected governor for 12 of the next 14 years in Arkansas and by 1985 national suspect loans had doubled to 0.51% just from ACORN in one small test-state. ACORN went national and become the Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now.
4. First of the five major expansions of CRA ’77 was under G. H. W. Bush who sustained 45 out of 46 vetoes. Bush loved the bill given him by Congress in 1992 but hated one “tiny” rider segment of it that expanded CRA ’77 into Freddy Mac and Fannie Mae. Instead of vetoing it and asking for a cleaner bill, he signed it.
5. One of Bill Clinton’s first acts resulted in a signing ceremony for the infamous Motor Voter Act (called a 12-lane highway for voter fraud) with Cloward and Piven standing directly behind him in the official portrait: an ACORN payoff.
6. Clinton’s next ACORN payoff was four separate expansions of CRA ’77.
7. Between 1993 when he first took office and 1995, Clinton presided over a huge expansion of CRA law by executive regulatory fiat.
8. In 1995 he and his progressive Dems outdueled the Republican majority and got two legislative expansions of CRA ’77 passed.
9. In 1998, despite his Monica scandal, Clinton passed a steroid-version of CRA expansion.
10. In high contrast, “W” as the governor of Texas passed a 1998 law requiring a minimal down payment of 20% on all mortgage loans. Texas would become the state least impacted by the financial collapse. Rick Perry would follow up “W’s” work by passing tort reform making Texas the most business-friendly state in the nation and the friendliest for the health care industry as well.
11. Barack Obama was an ACORN lawyer for two years browbeating and shaking down mortgage lenders around Chicago to comply (to their detriment) with CRA ’77 law and to give donations to ACORN.
12. After the ’98 steroid-version expansion of CRA law by Clinton, it was easier for ACORN to put a very poor (risk) loan applicant into a $440,000 home than it had been to put a better applicant into a $110,000 home a decade earlier. Many of these ACORN-prodded loans were granted at 0% down payment.
13. By 2005, folks without jobs; without credit; with only food stamps to declare as “income;” and even illegal aliens were being put into expensive homes.
14. The problem of sub-prime lending and a housing bubble was first noticed by Jim Stack of investech.com in late November, 2003. He ran a chart of the Housing Industry Bubble on the website’s homepagefor the next 4.5 years as the 1,400% rise in these stocks was part of a bubble brought on by CRA laws that he said threatened the entire American economy.
15. Roughly thirteen months later in January, 2005, “W” made a speech about the sub-prime lending dangers and his administration sought to repeal much of CRA legislation. They were defeated by progressive Republicans and Democrats.
16. Bush would make eighteen more speeches and attempted often to get the CRA laws repealed. He was foiled for thirty months.
17. In July, 2007 a heavily watered down version of Bush’s January, 2005 bill was passed by a bi-partisan Congress. It would prove way too little; way too late to do much about the coming fiscal collapse . . . but it helped a lot. In August, 2010, Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner praised Bush’s law and said that it prevented a complete collapse of the nation’s economy by heading off a severe crash in home prices. This is practically the only positive comment on Bush’s handling of the economy ever breathed by the Obama administration.
18. On no less than 58 occasions (probably more) President Obama has referred to the “mess” caused by his predecessor and the economic hole he inherited -- while using an economic metaphor about a “car driven into the ditch” while referring to Wall Street, conservatives, the Bush administration, and most blatantly false: the free market system. The facts are that Wall Street is perhaps 10% guilty; Obama is perhaps 300% guilty; ACORN and Bill Clinton about 10,000% each; and Cloward-Piven, Wiley, Rathke and Progressive politicians are equally 500,000% guilty and Bush, conservatives, and the free market are blameless.